*OFFICIAL THREAD* Favorite Prequel Trilogy Quote Contest! *FINAL ROUND!*

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by ImperialMarchFace, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. chrisfree Jedi Knight

star 2
    71. You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
    Not easy, not easy...

90. Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow. ? Padme Amidala Skywalker (ROTS)
    I never thought I'd ever vote for this line... ever... :oops:
  2. leia_naberrie Jedi Master

star 4
  3. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  4. ChewieSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    96. I AM the Senate. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS)

90. Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow. ? Padme Amidala Skywalker (ROTS)
  6. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

7. Master_Bauer Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. voodoopuuduu Classic Trilogy Trivia Host

Game Host
    star 5
  9. JAWA64 Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. MetaphorsBeWithYou Jedi Knight

star 1

&

11. JediMaster7299 Jedi Master

star 1
  12. Ascal_Elessar Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. ImperialMarchFace Jedi Master

star 4
    ROUND THIRTY RESULTS

96. I AM the Senate. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS) 5 VOTES

vs.

71. You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) 7 VOTES ? WINNER!

&

90. Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow. ? Padme Amidala Skywalker (ROTS) 12 VOTES ? WINNER!

vs.

60. You will be expelled from the Jedi order! ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) 0 VOTES

and thus begins...
    PHASE FIVE

We?re down to only 6 quotes everyone! We started with 100, so we?ve come quite far. Here are your Top 6 quotes, in which all 3 prequel films are represented:

100. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS)

14. Wipe them out, all of them. ? Darth Sidious (TPM)

13. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. ? Yoda (TPM)

36. Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me? - Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)

71. You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

We?re getting down to the wire here! We?re going to vote on these 6 all at once, and then we?ll have the Top 3 quotes! We?ll then do a final round of voting to determine the winner.
    These are the most important votes, everyone! The votes for this round will determine the 3 quotes that you'll vote on in the final round!

ROUND THIRTY-ONE

vs.

36. Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me? - Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)

&

100. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS)

vs.

13. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. ? Yoda (TPM)

&

vs.

/>/>
  14. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 5

15. voodoopuuduu Classic Trilogy Trivia Host

Game Host
    star 5
  16. JAWA64 Jedi Knight

star 3
  17. Master_Bauer Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. MetaphorsBeWithYou Jedi Knight

star 1

&

&

19. ChewieSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    That middle set is the hardest one ever!!!!
    90, 13, 71
  20. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6

21. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    Tough vote once again! :oops:

[face_peace]

22. arbed Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  23. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  24. Ani_Lover Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Ascal_Elessar Jedi Knight

star 3
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.