main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Favorite Prequel Trilogy Quote Contest! *FINAL ROUND!*

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by ImperialMarchFace, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    10, 87, 97, 41

I agree with Veloz, it's so hard to choose between 2 Obi-Wan quotes!

2. Master_Bauer

Master_Bauer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2006
    10, 65, 56, and 41.

3. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004

Those get my votes.

4. ImpMarchFace

ImpMarchFace Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2005
    ROUND SEVEN RESULTS

10. The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here. ? Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) 7 VOTES ? WINNER!

vs.

61. I should think that you Jedi would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and, heh heh heh, wisdom. ? Dexter Jettster (AOTC) 5 VOTES

&

65. Curious. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) 2 VOTES

vs.

87. Another happy landing. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) 10 VOTES ? WINNER!

&

56. Join me, and together we can destroy the Sith. ? Count Dooku (AOTC) 3 VOTES

vs.

97. Always on the move. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) 9 VOTES ? WINNER!

&

17. You refer to the prophecy of The One who will bring balance to the Force. You believe it's this boy? ? Mace Windu (TPM) 5 VOTES

vs.

41. Blast! This is why I hate flying. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) 7 VOTES ? WINNER!

ROUND EIGHT

13. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. ? Yoda (TPM)

vs.

85. Where is Padmé? Is she safe? Is she all right? ? Darth Vader (ROTS)

&

49. If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)

vs.

23. I will come back and free you mom, I promise. ? Anakin Skywalker (TPM)

&

52. Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse. ? C-3PO (AOTC)

vs.

99. Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy! ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

&

2. These federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short. ? Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)

vs.

31. The death toll is catastrophic. We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me. ? Sio Bibble (TPM)

Here are my votes, so that I don't forget like I did this past round!

13. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. ? Yoda (TPM)

49. If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)

99. Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy! ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

31. The death toll is catastrophic. We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me. ? Sio Bibble (TPM)

5. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003

23. I will come back and free you mom, I promise. ? Anakin Skywalker (TPM)

2. These federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short. ? Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)

6. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
  7. voodoopuuduu

voodoopuuduu Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2004

8. MetaphorsBeWithYou

MetaphorsBeWithYou Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    85 (wish I could vote for both!)

9. JediMaster7299

JediMaster7299 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    13, 49, 99, 2

10. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004

[face_peace]

11. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001

52. Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse. ? C-3PO (AOTC)

12. STUBRIS

STUBRIS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    13) 23) 99) 2)

13. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    85. Where is Padmé? Is she safe? Is she all right? ? Darth Vader (ROTS)

14. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    13, 49, 52, and 2.

15. ImpMarchFace

ImpMarchFace Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2005
    JC user chrisfree was having some trouble replying to this thread, so he PM'd me his votes. He voted for 13, 23, 52, and 2.

[u][b]ROUND EIGHT RESULTS [/b] [/u]

13. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. ? Yoda (TPM) 10 VOTES ? [b]WINNER![/b]

vs.

85. Where is Padmé? Is she safe? Is she all right? ? Darth Vader (ROTS) 2 VOTES

&

49. If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) 9 VOTES ? [b]WINNER![/b]

vs.

23. I will come back and free you mom, I promise. ? Anakin Skywalker (TPM) 3 VOTES

&

52. Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse. ? C-3PO (AOTC) 4 VOTES

vs.

99. Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy! ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) 8 VOTES ? [b]WINNER![/b]

&

2. These federation types are cowards. The negotiations will be short. ? Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) 10 VOTES ? [b]WINNER![/b]
    vs.

31. The death toll is catastrophic. We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me. ? Sio Bibble (TPM) 2 VOTES

[u][b]ROUND NINE[/b][/u]

37. I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, Anakin. Even more powerful than Master Yoda. ? Chancellor Palpatine (AOTC)

vs.

69. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. Learn the Dark Side of the Force and you will save your wife from certain death. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS)

&

9. Greed can be a powerful ally. ? Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)

vs.

35. Mmm. Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing. ? Yoda (AOTC)

&

46. Brave, but foolish, my old Jedi friend. You?re impossibly outnumbered. ? Count Dooku (AOTC)

vs.

73. You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you. ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

&

29. Why do I get the feeling that we've picked up another pathetic life form? ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

vs.

86. She?s carrying twins. ? GH-7 Medical Droid (ROTS)

16. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003

69. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. Learn the Dark Side of the Force and you will save your wife from certain death. ? Chancellor Palpatine (ROTS)

35. Mmm. Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing. ? Yoda (AOTC)

29. Why do I get the feeling that we've picked up another pathetic life form? ? Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

17. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    37, 35, 46, 29

18. MetaphorsBeWithYou

MetaphorsBeWithYou Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    37, 9, 73, and 29

19. chrisfree

chrisfree Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 28, 2006
    She, me's a she. Thank you for your consideration. I hope this will go through now as I've had the same problem with another thread. Ironically, it was on the admin where I wanted to post for help. Ironic.

My votes for this round are 37, 35, 46, 29.

edit: It's working! It's working! :p

20. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004

[face_peace]

21. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    37. I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, Anakin. Even more powerful than Master Yoda. ? Chancellor Palpatine (AOTC)

22. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    I missed a round! :_| But the quotes I would have voted for won so it's okay...

37, 35, 73, 29

23. JediMaster7299

JediMaster7299 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    69, 35, 73, 29

24. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
  25. voodoopuuduu

voodoopuuduu Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2004
    69, 35, 46, 29.