main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* - Help accessing the easter egg for the Revenge of the Sith DVD

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by JediMasterKendo, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PalpatineSpecter

PalpatineSpecter Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2004
    I will take a look Thx

2. darthrewris

darthrewris Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    I've seen it and it's pretty lame.

3. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    I don't know if anyone's noticed. But, to me it seems kinda weird that the numbers to access the special DvD stuff, 1138 match that of GL's first feature film THX1138. I'm sure you guys already knew that though. =/

4. JMN77

JMN77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    umm... yeah:)

5. therealpalpatine

therealpalpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Highlight the THX logo on the language selection menu on Disc One and enter 1138 on your DVD remote control.

On my DVD player, if I try and enter something invalid, I get a red circle with a line through it appearing on screen. If your DVD player has onscreen error messages it's extremely easy to figure out how to enter the code for your player.

I'm not going to tell you how to do it, because I don't have access to your DVD manual.

If you tell me your model number, I will look up the manual online and report back with specific instructions, but really it's not hard to work out once you know the code is 1138 and the THX logo has to be highlighted when entering the code.

If someone can tell me how to access the blooper reel... now THAT deserves an official thread, if it get's discovered. I believe that such a video would most likely appear on Hyperspace or the DVD website, if they ever get that to work.

6. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    I just watched all the easter egg's and I gotta say that one in TPM where Frank Oz as Yoda messes up and asks for a cut form George is hilarious!! My favorite parts though from both reels would have to be the R2 screw ups, everyone just looked at him and laughed, I loved it. :)

7. PhotoGuitarist

PhotoGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    I used DVD Shrink to find easter eggs on a DVD
    on the Red vs Blue Season 1 DVD there is a hidden
    DVD menu that is mostly pink and Donut is talking
    in the background on it. Sadly I have no idea how
    to access that menu on a regular DVD player either.

8. Bladecarver

Bladecarver Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2002
    I have an Emerson DVD player.

First Disc
    Options Menu
    Push "+10"
    Push "1"
    Push "1"
    Wait one second
    Push "3"
    Wait one second
    Push "8"

If it is done right, it will automatically start the video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.