main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* If you could add or change any scene...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by homier13, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005
    I'd put the meeting of Padme,Mon Mothma,and Bail back in.

2. MasterGamjolltek

MasterGamjolltek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    1. extended kashykk
    2.extended mace v palp
    3. Better grievous fight
    4. KEEP KIT FISTO ALIVE!
    5. better dialogue

3. TheCat

TheCat Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Wookie arm ripping

4. LittleGreenManYoda

LittleGreenManYoda Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2005
    Michael Jackson coming into the Jedi Council Chamber during the Jedi Purge instead of Anakin, ok that would be bad lol.

5. JMZ

JMZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2003
    "Vader, watching a holo of Padme's funeral."

Ooh, I agree.

I'd add:

-scenes with Padme, Mon Mothma and the Rebellion.
    -A little more of Alderaan would have been nice. (I know it sucks to have a planet blow up, but I don't really feel an attachment to it enough to make me really mourn.)
    -Definitely Yoda on Dagobah.

I'd change:

-the birth scene so that Leia is born first, Padme names her, then Leia locks eyes with Padme for a moment. Padme has to turn away and have Luke. The droid would hand Obi-Wan Luke, Padme would name him, continue the Vader stuff as is, Padme's death as is, but she grabs Obi-Wan's arm as she talks. Obi-Wan is holding both babies, one in each arm. They both cry when she dies like they do. Continue the end, but with more Alderaan as I said before.

It would add a lot to the time, but hey, a 3-hour Star Wars movie doesn't sound bad to me.

6. AnakinSkywalker082

AnakinSkywalker082 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2005
    "From this day fourth I will be know as Ben Kenobi!"

7. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Vader, watching a holo of Padme's funeral.

you are sooo cruel ¡¡¡¡¡¡ :_| :_| :_| :_|

8. Darthchicken93

Darthchicken93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Vader's NOOOOOOOO lasting for a full five minutes.

9. Darthchicken93

Darthchicken93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Obi-Wan saying to Anakin after the duel: Anakin you stupid a** mother ****er! You were the dang chosen one! It was said you would screw the sith not love them! Bring hatred to the force, not eat in the darkness!

10. UltimateObi-Wan_987

UltimateObi-Wan_987 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon talking!

I wanted SO BAD to see Obi-Wan reunited with Qui-Gon, but sadly, George decided that it wasn't important enough to be included. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?:confused:

11. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    Qui-Gon speaks with Yoda.

12. ObiJuanQuito

ObiJuanQuito Jedi Youngling star 5

May 20, 2005
    vader after learning of padme's death tries to Force choke Sidious.......

13. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    anakin and padme discussing what to name the baby. in the movie the names just kinda come outta nowhere

14. walrus

walrus Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    Qui Gon had to be at the end of ROTS! It would've been perfect, here's an improvised example I had in my mind, right after Obi Wan is told about his former master and says "QUI GON!"

"The jedi ghost appears before Obi Wan and Yoda"
    Obi Wan: Master!
    Qui Gon: Hello Obi Wan, it's been a long time.
    Obi Wan: Master this is an extraordinary surprise, I can't believe it!
    Qui Gon: My presence will be helpful on your exile, I will be there, I promise. Obi Wan I have been watching you over these years through the force. Anakin's horrible transformation has not been your failure. You have become a great Jedi Master, I never doubted you.
    Yoda: To Qui Gon you listen. Useful his advice will be on Tatooine.
    Obi Wan: Master, I'm overwelmed. Your company will be a great help in this dark times. The sith have beaten us, The prophecy turned out to be a lie.
    Obi Wan: We must not lose our faith in the force, Obi Wan. Remember . . . there is A NEW HOPE

15. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Padme naked in the shower :p with Bail Organa's HOT assistant as well (the Angelina Jolie look alike)

16. halfwits-r-us

halfwits-r-us Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Jesus christ that chick is hot (Bail's assistant that is). I think I just solved the Leia remembering her mother being sad issue, it was Bail's wife, cause she found out Bail was boinking his aide. She left Bail and he had her taken care of...

17. Freedom_Fighter

Freedom_Fighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    yea padme naked would have definitely been excellent.

personally i would have liked to see more clone wars scenes. all you really see of the last battles of the clone wars are that space battle which wasn't quite as awesome as i expected, and kashyyk battle which didn't last very long AT ALL, and the utupau battle which really only focused on obi-wan fighting greivous. i would have liked to see an extended kashyyk battle, some scenes that show more of the actual utupau battle and not just obi-wan fighting greivous, and maybe even one or two more good battle scenes.

18. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    I would add Qui-Gon into the Yoda/Obi-Wan scene at Polis Massa

19. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

1. Order 66
    2. Leia & Padme
    3. QUI GON!!!!

20. Jedi_Master_Anakin

Jedi_Master_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2002
    Anakin plowing Padme... I kid I kid.

21. SWfan2002

SWfan2002 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    I would have added to the scene where Obi-Wan watches the security recordings and discovers that Anakin was responsible for the destruction of the Jedi Temple. I would have shown Obi-Wan acting more emotional as the hologram played out in the foreground. The music would be from the "reunion of Anakin and Padme", the part in the movie where Anakin tells Padme about his dream while overlooking coruscant from the balcony. Then I would have shown a short bit of Obi-Wan almost struggling to keep his balance and nearly shedding a tear after he turns the hologram off, this happening as the music reaches its climax.

22. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
  23. halfwits-r-us

halfwits-r-us Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    sex scene!! ditto[face_laugh]

24. That_Random_Jedi

That_Random_Jedi Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2005
    Make GG a REAL player! No 'second Maul throwaway villain' crud. Let him kick rampant tushie and go out in a blaze of glory or live to fight another day somewhere else!

Grievous would have to be bona fide STOOPID to make waves while the Empire's around. They have Darth Vader and MEAN BUSINESS. If he has any brain AT ALL, he'd lie low and wait until Palpy goes down like the pasty-faced punk he is.

25. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    I think they should have included the scene where GG kills Shaak Ti aboard the Invisible Hand. It would have made him a bit more ominous and dangerous. But it was pretty much fine without adding any more scenes. I mean, we don't want ROTK here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.