main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Mace Windu in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by GabeC, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabeC

GabeC Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 28, 2000
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/mace/g-31.jpg]

What will be Mace Windu's role in Episode III? Second only to Yoda, he is in charge of the Jedi Order. Will he be there for any possible Jedi Temple assault? Will he fight in the clone wars?? Will he go on a mission...and with other Jedi?

We know he dies in the film. By whom? Where? What planet? During what event?

What do you expect to see from this powerful Jedi Master in the final installment of the Star Wars saga? Will he do something heroic? How will he leave his lasting impression on Jedi history?

2. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I hope he gets shot in the back and dies uncooly 8-} :D

I'm Serious about that ^

3. Mace_Windoo

Mace_Windoo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    YAY! A Mace thread! :D

4. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    I think Windoo and I expect him to duel a Sith Lord. :p

5. Mace_Windoo

Aug 13, 2001
    Yes! Mace vs. Sith!

That would so own all other saber fights!

6. beef9299

beef9299 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2002
    i wnas ee a mace vs stormtropers andanakin and i mean lke 45 strorntroopers andthen him hinally fuingd

7. Boss1

Boss1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    A death scene worthy off the second most poweriful jedi in the galaxy, would constist of Mace fighting a small unit of commando Clones and a few bounty hunters lead by Anakin... This battle would take place in a starship hangar as Yoda and OB1 are trying to escape with the twins... Mace tells them to board the ship and leave while he holds off their attacker, because the twins are their last hope to bring balance back to the force. The ship's ramp closes, then Mace turns and charges into mortal combat with the enemies, slashing and hacking his way to Anakin their light sabres clash just as that starship left off off the landing platform. Finally as he starts to get tired he is shot in the shoulder and leg, and he drops to one knee. Anakins walk up to him and claims that he will spare his life if he tells him where Yoda and OB1 are going, Mace refuse to answer. Anakin filled with rage screams and demands that Mace tell him where they are taking his son(he doesn't know about his daughter)...Mace smile at Anakin and tells him, that the next time that he see his son that he will be a great Jedi and he will be the one to bring balance back to the force.
    Anakin yell that isn't true I don't believe you, I Am The Choosen One. He ignites his light saber...Mace ignite his then takes at postion like OB1 in class trilogy and says
    strike me down and I'll become more powerfull then you ever know. Anakin strike Mace with a furios blow only to see Mace disappear... His light saber and cloak falls to the ground, anakin steps on it, and then looks up into the sky as the starship carrying his kid jumps into hyperspace.

Now Thats a death Worthy of the second badest dude in the galaxy.. or at least I think so.. tell me what you guys think.

8. StarDude

StarDude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 28, 2001
    Did not Lucas say that Mace's death will be at the end of the Clone Wars?

I say he will fight Dooku and lose. Possibly a two on one like in AotC. Mace fights and dies, Anakin fights and wins.

9. LuukeStarkiller

LuukeStarkiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2003
    that's a pretty boss description, Boss1. But I don't think Mace will disappear, only Obi-Wan & Yoda (and possibly Qui-Gon & ROTJ Anakin) know that trick as far as I know. still, i like it.

10. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    all i know is that all parts of episode 3 with mace windu in em are gunna rock, cuz that dude is so very kewl, very smooth and effortless

11. Mace_Windoo

Aug 13, 2001
    You said it! :D

12. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    Mace Windu will go down in all his glory.

"I told George (Lucas) I didn't mind dying, I just didn't want to go out like some punk. George said that was fine and he'd see what he could do about a fitting death scene for Mace."
    --Samuel L. Jackson

"I die in the next film. But I want to have a say in it. When I go, I don't want to get shot in the back by some bounty hunter-little Bobo twerp. When I go I want to be facing him, and he has to be better than me."
    --Samuel L. Jackson

"I did get an e-mail from the stunt coordinator, who said he'd like for me to show up a little early because he has some things we want to work out. So I guess that sounds like I'm gonna go out in a blaze of glory. I'm looking forward to it."
    --Samuel L. Jackson

"I'm just going to die, you know?" Jackson said recently of George Lucas' plans for "Star Wars Episode III," which the actor begins work on next month in Australia. "I'm basically going down there hoping that I'm going to have this really awesome lightsaber battle with somebody that takes me out in the proper way. You know, the way a Jedi of my status deserves to be taken out."
    --Samuel L. Jackson

"Sam?s a little concerned that I make it nice and dramatic. It won?t be in the movie?s first scene."
    --George Lucas

13. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    I just think it's really cool that a guy like Sam Jackson, a long-time Star Wars fan, gets a chance to play such a big role in the prequels.

I loved his short action scene in AotC, and I'm sure his death scene will be quite fitting for a Jedi of his stature.

14. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I hope Mace's death scene is spectacular

I hope it's the biggest action set piece besides the clone war battle and anakin v.s. Obiwan

15. Darth-Mule

Darth-Mule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    "I'm just going to die, you know?" Jackson said recently of George Lucas' plans for "Star Wars Episode III," which the actor begins work on next month in Australia. "I'm basically going down there hoping that I'm going to have this really awesome lightsaber battle with somebody that takes me out in the proper way. You know, the way a Jedi of my status deserves to be taken out."
    "[I owe] thanks to George for creating a character like Mace Windu that makes me, like, the second-baddest dude in the universe," he said. "It's kind of awesome. And then, you know, to top that off, giving me the oddest lightsaber in the universe. I got the only purple lightsaber in the universe.

--Samuel L. Jackson

...Idiot

16. DarthBane420

DarthBane420 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 13, 2003
    I think Mace/Anakin would be a million times better than Anakin/Dooku IMO

17. AUNTIE_JEDI

AUNTIE_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    "When I go, I don't want to get shot in the back by some bounty hunter-little Bobo twerp."

LOL [face_laugh] Bobo [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I believe Mace will do some heroic thing before he dies, helps Padmé to escape for example. Maybe it is Anakin who he has to face, but it can be also Dooku. Boba won't kill Mace, no way. I believe (and hope) we won't see Boba at all.

18. Crimson

Crimson Jedi Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    So, it's official?

Mace is in Episode III?

19. Jedi_Girly

Jedi_Girly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    i bet he'll die on kamino, his lightsabre is electrum not crystal so he'll be fighting say dooku and dooku force throws him into a puddle and chucks his lightsabre on in the puddle too, which equals big old electric shock, and the death of mace.

20. stephengraves

stephengraves Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2001
    I'd imagine he's going to fight Dooku, since it's been stated that Dooku won't fight Yoda.

SG

21. Jedi_Girly

Jun 6, 2003
    mace will die by puddle! i'm telling you!!!

22. Qui-GonDoug

Qui-GonDoug Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    Jedi Girly,

if SLJ is making such a big deal about going out in a cool way I doubt it will be him falling in a puddle. I like the idea of him protecting Padme and Obiwan as they escape.

23. Jedi_Girly

Jun 6, 2003
    well fine but it will involve water!!!!

24. Qui-GonDoug

Qui-GonDoug Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    Maybe he'll be gettin a bath at the Jedi Temple and Palpatine will come in and throw his lightsaber to him to battle only for Mace to drop it and fry.

25. AUNTIE_JEDI

AUNTIE_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002

Tell me someone what is the difference between electrum and crystal light saber? Do they work in a different way.

Crystal is crystal but what is electrum??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.