main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Padmé's Fate [v4.0]

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Reflecting, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Pablo revealed that at NO POINT in RotS, is a handmaiden mistaken for Padme.

He also said there are no Jedi funerals in RotS.

So, given that we do see one funeral attended by handmaidens in which Padme appears to be in a casket, what esle can it be but a real Padme funeral on Naboo?

2. Force-Keeper

Force-Keeper Jedi Master star 5

Jun 16, 2004
    It can't be anything but Padme's funeral, unless the queen of Naboo dies and they have one for her... And I doubt that.

3. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    Anakins not responcible G-FETT, accept it.

4. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    Pablo talking about the scene that explains it all, i guess hes referring to when Padme tells Kenobi all of what Anakin has done, so Kenobi wants to kill him. She deserves to die for betraying him... why would she tell Kenobi these things, she cant honestly think he will just want to sit down and discuss with him about killing jedi.

5. DarthIntimidus

DarthIntimidus Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2003
    So, given that we do see one funeral attended by handmaidens in which Padme appears to be in a casket, what esle can it be but a real Padme funeral on Naboo?

As we know, the truth depends a great deal on your own point of view. Who's to say a mechanized medical droid facility capable of removing unborn children and delivering them to term isn't capable of carbon-freezing preservation?

Padme may be 'dead,' but who knows if she's really ... dead? ;)

6. dehrian

dehrian Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Pablo did say that the Funeral was not a ploy, and that whoever was dead was actually dead.

7. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    Whatever happens to her, I hope it's not as bad as what happens to Natalie's character in Heat:

[image=http://www.natalieempire.com/gfx/films/h/h14.jpg]

:(

But it won't, so that's good.

8. masterjedi747

masterjedi747 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 1, 2004
    In regards to ogilbib's signature: "Palpatine will kill Mace Windu"

Actually, from what I've heard, it's Anakin who stabs Mace Windu in the back, although Palpatine may indeed be present to witness this and/or help Anakin out by using a little force-lightning. :D

9. Obi-Chron

Obi-Chron Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2003
    Padme's fate:

Her death is faked. Padme will be hidden in the Gungan's underwater world.

Padme will grow to love and then secretly marry Jar Jar, but tragically will drown when she 'steps out on the balcony' of their underwater honeymoon suite the morning after her wedding night.

Jar Jar, crushed by the loss, totally rejects all forms of water and relocates to Tatooine to live out his life. He dies from dehydration.

10. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    Palpatine will kill Mace Windu from what I have heard (which is logical) 247 but I dont want to go off topic. Im leaning towards Padmes death being by GG or Obi Wan at this point. In reaguards to the Palpatine kills Padme thread GG by giving Padme injuries that later kill her and Obi Wan accidentally killing her and in omitting mention of it too Luke because of the tragedy of it.

11. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    While Padme is burning in her funeral pyre, I want to see Anakin burning from being too close to the lava.

OR

While Padme is giving birth to the twins, while screaming and slowly dying, I want to see Anakin suffering in the duel with Obi-wan screaming because he is going to "die".

OR

While Padme is being put into the ground in her casket, her body being lowered, I want to see Anakin being put to together as Vader and his body rising.

Those three would be fine for me. I'm sure Lucas has got a good one for us! <Crosses fingers>

12. masterjedi747

masterjedi747 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Jar Jar, crushed by the loss, totally rejects all forms of water and relocates to Tatooine to live out his life. He dies from dehydration.

Noooo!!! Jar Jar has to be depressed and end up living on Alderaan by the end of ROTS!!! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    I think ANH would jump straight to the top of my favorites list if they could pull that off!!!

13. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Well, on the web-cam we've just seen footage of the moment Anakin attacks Padme and gives her the injuries that will ultimatly kill her. Just as Ewok_Pudu said last autumn.

So, the debate really is over, now. Padme DOES die in ROTS and Anakin will be responsible.

This party's over. ;)

14. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Actually the aprty's beginning - it will be over next May!

And yes, we clearly saw a cool Anakin Force choking Padme, and Padme crumpling up on her knees, then flat on her back!

15. DarthIntimidus

DarthIntimidus Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2003
    I hope he rips the b***ch's head off with his bare hands.

That will show us all he's a truly evil person.

16. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I hope he rips the b***ch's head off with his bare hands.

When was Tarrintino introduced as the Director of Star Wars?

17. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    What time was that up on the web-cam? I can't find it!

18. Darth_Skycrawler

Darth_Skycrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2004
    What time was that up on the web-cam? I can't find it!

8/25/04 - 16:21:40

19. _Equilibrium_

_Equilibrium_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2004
    8/25/04 - 16:21:40 - starting here is when anakins chokes padme ? (runs to watchZ)

20. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    I was one of the doubters...until I saw the webcam today.

21. _Equilibrium_

_Equilibrium_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2004
    Face it guys Anakin is one evil biatch now

22. VanillaZinger

VanillaZinger Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    So, who'll be the first to up the Humble Pie thread? :)

23. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Not me! I believed Padme would die as far back as 01 when I joined TF.N. And back in those days I really was in the minority! :eek:

How times change! [face_laugh]

24. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
    I remember back pre-TPM, when the going spec was that Palpatine would lightning her butt.

HC

25. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    k..can I just say how MUCH this TOTALLY sucks !!! :_|

it is a good thing I had accepted this was more than likely gonna happen...if i had seen this today not having done that I think I would have been truly devasted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.