main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* ROTS Toys

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by GNT, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    got any shock troopers in packets, sel them on ebay for any aussies to buy.[face_praying]

2. neutralsideforce

neutralsideforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    I don't like transformers or Anakin turned into a lightsaber. What's wrong with Hasbro-no release so far!

3. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I think they want to show us how our charactors would be if they were turned into transformers, and maybe our favourite hero's and villlians of star wars might be sold as a Joe and Cobra force set for G.I.J0E next.cool.:cool:

4. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    G Day Mates, I've just descovered that Big W stores in australia have started to sell those 14 OTC episode 3 sneak peak figures now for $12.00 each with the first 5 out now.=D=

5. clonetrooper1

clonetrooper1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2005
    i have been wanting a commander cody action figure for ages

(i might be a bit sad collecting action figures)

6. clonetrooper1

Apr 12, 2005

congratulations

i hope they come to u.k soon

7. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    It's been rumored that commander cody will come out next year as part of the saga collection.=D=

8. clonetrooper1

Apr 12, 2005

doh :oops:

i've got to wait a year

i better get bacarara then (he is cool)

9. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    actually it's only a few months till the saga collection arrive, namely in january, but keep looking on sights like casefresh.com cause they'll have pre orders avalible around december for TSC.[face_peace]

10. clonetrooper1

Apr 12, 2005
  11. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    if you missed the chance to get the celebration 3 vader figure, look no further, cause casefresh.com are selling it for around $50.00 australian dollars.it talks.[face_money_eyes]

12. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    My thought comes from ROTS. I consider Sidious as a real sith, shame we can't have the ones before him. I don't think this collection will be completed. 1_They must improve the details. 2_Many characters and vehicles are still on due. 3_Their intentions seem not to be determined.

13. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I found another set of deluxe figures for my collection and only have 5 more to go.

Also big w stores are still selling the exclusive mustafar duel playset from lego here in australia, and I must say the nintendo DS is better than the Sony PSP cause you can use your finger to play with padme's pet dog or puppy.[face_laugh]

The thing about playing DVD on PSP is not what people think cause you have to order star wars movies through the intenet cause the disc is smaller, and the games are expencive, even the star wars, so dont both with sony PSP, cause it's not worth it, cause most people have already returned the console back at some game shops for ther consols.[face_skull]

14. clonetrooper1

Apr 12, 2005
    i would like more figures to come out

15. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Just got notification from Master Replicas that my Anakin lightsaber has shipped! I wasn't expecting it for several months, but should be here early next week.

16. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    How can the make the Death Star? Only a scale model so far.

17. sccrman95

sccrman95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2004
    I cant wait to get Gree and Cody figures that is gonna be cool. Does anyone know when Gree is hitting stores?

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    Gree arives from september to november, and cody is beeing thought to be coming next year as the saga coolection.

19. thechozn1

thechozn1 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2005
    Does anyone know when Master Replica's is going to start production on the Force FX sabers for ROTS? I mean the ones with the blade attached and everything. Not just the hilts

20. sccrman95

sccrman95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2004
    Nope, sorry, I'm sure someone on this board does. :)

21. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    nope, but I did find out that there will be episode 3 3 pack sets like the trilogy and clone wars packs and they have said to be coming in november in the UK, but I also think they'll come in australia too cause australia gets there stock from the UK.

22. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    I saw those sets and I have to say I must have the Clonetrooper 3-Pack.

23. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    these 3 new 3 packs for rots fit perfect with the 3 trilogy 3 packs and the 2 clone wars 3 packs, but hasbro might make more of these in the future for the other episodes like 1 and 2.

Im always trying to find pictures of the new 12 basic figures in there packets, and if anyone has seen them, report emediatly.[face_peace]

24. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    I know I'm out of episode 3 but it would be cool as a favor from GL to collectors by creating the best jedi leaders from the past and the sith line. And please excuse me for this Maul-Dooku-Anakin were not SITH.

25. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    I'm sugar Grievous was not sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.