*OFFICIAL THREAD* Sifo-Dyas Discussion

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by Mr_Infinity, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    ^^^^

I think you need to catch up on your spoilers. That, and Palpatine was a Senator ten years before the clone amry was created, so you need to go back and watch TPM again.
  2. CyberTEA-201 Jedi Knight

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Negative yet again. Give the guy a break!!!
  3. Darth_Howell_III Jedi Master

star 4

Good show, CyberTEA!

I guess "writers" like him are prone to be a bit tempermental.

Of course, we have to take his word for it...

Hey Lowe - small problem with your Vader Game Idea.

The climax has Vader killing Mace Windu. Unfortunately, as it turns out, Windu never knew that Vader existed.

Did you incorrectly foresee certain Episode III events?
  4. LeeKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sifo-Dyas = Darth Plagueis

ERROR: OPPM
  5. EwokThatCried Jedi Master

star 4
    Have you guys seen the new "droids and vehicles" children's book showing the knob on the top of R2D2's head is actually a high-beam spotlight?

RIP, Howell.

Anyway, folks need to dispense with the Sifo=XYZ drivel. It's over and done.
  6. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    CyberTEA-201 posted on 4/12/05 8:44am
    Negative yet again. Give the guy a break!!!

/>

He asked for an opinion. I gave him facts./>/>
  7. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Have you guys seen the new "droids and vehicles" children's book showing the knob on the top of R2D2's head is actually a high-beam spotlight?

RIP, Howell.

There you go. It has finally been given a function. Course, he won't buy that for a minute. Come May 19th, he's going to have to eat some big slices of humble pie.

Palpatine was found by Darth Plaugeis and raised from birth to be a Sith. Once Palpatine was old enough to do so, he began getting involved in politics. Whether he was born on Naboo or not, it became his focial point. When he wasn't learning the Sith Arts, he was becoming a politician. Once Sidious had learned everything that he felt that he could from Plagueis, he killed him and sought out his own Apprentice. Sifo-Dyas was just another pawn to be used, like everyone else in the Saga.
  8. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Howell_III posted on 4/12/05 8:59am
    Good show, CyberTEA!

I guess "writers" like him are prone to be a bit tempermental.

Of course, we have to take his word for it...

The climax has Vader killing Mace Windu. Unfortunately, as it turns out, Windu never knew that Vader existed.

/>

Um, Vader does help kill Mace Windu, because Anakin and Vader are the same person.

And what does this have to do with Sifo Dyas?/>/>
  9. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
    And what does this have to do with Sifo Dyas?

What do 99% of your posts have to do with anything besides spilling out your daily bilge towards anyone who dare question anything from the films?

I've read yours, D_Lowe's, and LazyDiveys, posts and most of them are just negative bile towards specific posters.

Come up with a new act. The 3SA Stooges one is old.
  10. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    ShaneP posted on 4/12/05 11:55am
    And what does this have to do with Sifo Dyas?

What do 99% of your posts have to do with anything besides spilling out your daily bilge towards anyone who dare criticise the films?

I've read yours, D_Lowe's, and LazyDiveys, posts and most of them are just negative bile towards specific posters.

Come up with a new act. The Three-SA Stooges one is old.

/>

My posts at least try to be related to the topic and aren't deleberate flames towards people who don't think I'm a better writer than George Lucas. Even me asking what qualifies you to give Lucas advice was an honest querry, one which you guys refused to answer. I think it's a question that should be asked by many people here.

Anyway, perhaps you missed Sinister's warning on the last page? Maybe we should get back to the topic before he starts banning us?/>/>
  11. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
    Now you're the one talking about getting banned?

[face_laugh]

A guy who is constantly talking down to new members, one who regularly posts as a sock, and one who shadows specific posters, Howell comes to mind, into other threads and OTHER SITES.

Now, you're the one who wants to get back on-topic?

That rings hollow.
  12. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    ShaneP posted on 4/12/05 12:04pm

[face_laugh]

A guy who is constantly talking down to new members, one who regularly posts as a sock, and one who shadows specific posters, Howell comes to mind, into other threads and OTHER SITES.

Now, you're the one who wants to get back on-topic?

That rings hollow.

/>

I had a sock banned for, in my opinion, no legetimate reason. I don't want my primary screen name banned as well.

/>/>
  13. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
  14. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    ShaneP posted on 4/12/05 12:10pm
    strilo, he had every right to ban it.

You went into the PT forum and right off the bat started to bait Howell.

/>

And what does any of this have to do with Sifo Dyas? The only one baiting here is you. I suggest you stop./>/>
  15. Darth_Howell_III Jedi Master

star 4

What does R2-D2 have to do with Sifo-Dyas?

C'mon, everybody, sing along!

But, since you asked me and all...

I have not perused any children's books lately, no.
  16. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Howell_III posted on 4/12/05 12:18pm
    What does R2-D2 have to do with Sifo-Dyas?

C'mon, everybody, sing along!

But, since you asked me and all...

I have not perused any children's books lately, no.

/>

Well. what does R2D2 have to do with Sifo Dyas?/>/>
  17. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I just got back from Toys R Us and I got the R2D2 with Spycam figure, and on the back it talks a little about that scene that showed up in all the screenplays and leaked script about Sidious' ghost. It's really cool.
  18. D_Lowe Jedi Grand Master

star 6

Oh Howell, sticking your foot in your mouth is your speciality. You must not know much about games. Games never go by what exactly happens in the movie. In fact the new Episode III game coming out has Anakin use Force Lightning, which isn't in the movie and some of the Jedi have double-sided lightsabers, which aren't in the movie.

Ever played Jedi Power Battles? It's based off of TPM. But instead of being Qui-Gon Jinn, or Obi-Wan Kenobi, you can be Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, or Mace Windu instead and play the events of TPM on Naboo and Tattooine. In fact you can be Darth Maul and take on the Trade Federation because with games, it's all in good fun. Didn't Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon take on Darth Maul on Naboo in TPM? But in Jedi Power Battles you can be the other Jedi I mentioned before against Maul. In fact you can be Darth Maul against Darth Maul.

There are other games based off TPM that are incorrect according to what happens in the movie and I didn't forsee my game idea is what will happen in the movie. It was all for good fun. Next time do more research about video games before you open your mouth.

What happened when you listed all the characters' heights? Were there numerous stimulating conversations about that subject?

Actually it was a fun topic and people were amazed by some of the results and we had great discussions.
  19. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    MyKe1138 posted on 4/12/05 12:23pm

/>

*sarcasm--sense--tingeling. :D/>/>
  20. Darth_Howell_III Jedi Master

star 4

What does "What does R2-D2 have to do with Sifo-Dyas? " have to do with Sifo-Dyas...?!! Gotcha last!

It's enjoyably ironic that I am the Commander-In-Chief of everything my detractor posts...

Deciding where and when they will post, pre-determining the words that will eminate from their mouth...

...jiggling strings, watching the dance...

Rather like a Sith Spirit might do... virtually commandeering the actions of someone else...
  21. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Howell_III posted on 4/12/05 12:44pm
    What does "What does R2-D2 have to do with Sifo-Dyas? " have to do with Sifo-Dyas...?!! Gotcha last!

It's enjoyably ironic that I am the Commander-In-Chief of everything my detractor posts...

Deciding where and when they will post, pre-determining the words that will eminate from their mouth...

...jiggling strings, watching the dance...

Rather like a Sith Spirit might do... virtually commandeering the actions of someone else...

/>

Much like your ability to forsee the events of ROTS (you didn't even guess the title. "The Sith Chimera" ring any bells), you have never predicted what I am going to post. The only way you can predict when I will posat is by making outragious, false claims.

Back to the matter at hand, you are still off topic Howell. And I don't even know why this topic is still here, considering that Sifo Dyas won't be adresssed in the Sith Chimera. ;)/>/>
  22. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
    Howell, I am now convinced they are your secret socks and you're just giving us a laugh.

Otherwise, it's just sad.

23. JustinPeeler Jedi Master

star 4
    ShaneP posted on 4/12/05 12:55pm

Otherwise, it's just sad.

/>

This whole thread is just sad. All this confusion of a guy we never see onscreen, isn't even mentioned in the Sith Chimera, and was dead ten years before AOTC. And all people of people like you and Howell who see conspiracy theories everywhere./>/>
  24. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I agree sith Shane.

Equally impressive is Howell's ability to create countless clips from what 'appears' to be the finished film, launching countless fake 'script' pieces into distribution through a "LucasFilm" book campaign, and even his manufacturing of toys...

He's really managed to get this whole Episode 3 thing figured out quite accurately.

My favorite Howell sock is this DarthSinister Mod facade thing that is even in on 'dismissing' his 'Howell' username as an imbecile just as much as anyone else who's paid attention to just about anything that's been released since April 2.

Quite clever.
  25. ChewieHadBotox Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys, I just saw an awesome movie called Attack of the Clones that explained to me that Sifo-Dyas was a dead jedi whose name was used to make the clone order by Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus, former Jedi Dooku. Wow. Great stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.