main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREADS* of the Episode 3 Spoiler Forum

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JERSEY_DEVIL

JERSEY_DEVIL Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2003
    can you make my thead on how Anakin gets out of the lava pit official?

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I can, yes.

3. JERSEY_DEVIL

JERSEY_DEVIL Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2003
    Thanx Sape..

4. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  5. DarthShadowspawn

DarthShadowspawn Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2004
    Shroud of the Dark Side here to 'illuminate' possible spoilers as to the identity of Syfo Dyas, who I believe is NOT an actual Jedi at all, but the Phantom Menace, a mental projection type of Keyser Soze, purpotrated by Yoda, used as a shadow hand by Sidious. Some points for my certain point of view:

1.)Why do the Kaminoans say they were expecting Obi-Wan? Who could have given the cloners the head's up that Obi would be arriving? Since he had just discussed the matter of their 'missing planet' with Yoda, I beileve that Yoda contacted them AND altered the Jedi Archives (not Dooku as assumed).

2.) Yoda personally goes to Kamino to take possession of the clone army. Since it was ordered by Syfo Dyas, it is strange that the clones are 'delivered' to Yoda.

3.) Yoda is contained in the name Syfo Dyas, as is a variant spelling of Sidious. Yoda is the Sith Master and Sidious is his apprentice. Jedi can become Sith, why not Sith infiltrate and pretend to be Jedi???

4.) the 'Two Sith Rule' is exactly like the Jedi Code where Qui Gon was prevented from taking Anakin as a 2nd apprentice. It becomes possible for Sidious to be both a master and an apprentice at the same time. Sidious is someones pupil and the third Sith initiate (either Maul or Tyrannnus) never having to know the existance of the first (Yoda). Strange that Yoda comprises 900 years of that 1000 year old rule!

5.)Yoda has trained Jedi's for several hundred years, many of the Jedi deficiencies could be due to Yoda's manipulation during their training and his continual diminishing of their Force sense of the Dark Side. Some of his recent spectacular failures include Count Dooku (Darth Tyrannus) and Yoda's unilateral decision to allow Obi-Wan to train Anakin (ultimately disasterous!!!)
    6.) Yoda thus proves to be a proponent of Anakin as The One of the Prophecy (balance to the Force) which means the decimation and near extinction of the Jedi. Yoda just happens to survive... Very curious indeed!

7.) Yoda's pupil Dooku (as a pawn) just happens to provide Sidious/Palpatine his greatest success. Yoda's taking control of the clones gives Palpatine's emergency powers some teeth and paves the way for his emperorship. All hail Yoda!

8.) Yoda lives near a Dark Side cave on Dagobah, which he meddles with in his training of Luke (the Vader doppleganger). Don't think its in Yoda's nature to be Sith? check out Empire Strikes Back when Luke says he's not afraid, Yoda replies rather menacingly "You will be, you will be" ...pretty scary!

9.) Does Emperor Palpatine and Yoda shop at the same store for their gnarly wooden walking sticks?

6. DarthShadowspawn

DarthShadowspawn Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2004
    Episode III's epic lightsaber duel will have Anakin becoming Darth Vader more machine than man (how many Midi Chlorians is he going to lose from his lost limbs?).
    Everyone assumes Obi Wan will surive unscathed. Wrong!

Since this confrontaion will mimic the ROTJ throne room scene, look for Sidious/Palpatine to absoluetly fry Obi-Wan, but with more heinous uses of Dark side energy than just Force lightning. Obi Wan will either die or be near death. Yoda will claim his body and have it cloned because Yoda as retired Sith master (look for him to deal completely with Dooku on Dagobah in Episode III!!!) still needs an agent to overlook the Star Wars version of Dune's 'Kwisatz Haderach' -Luke Skywalker(to be hand delivered to the Emperor and supplant the Vader failure).
    As Palpatine was aware of Vaders treacherous proposal to Luke on Cloud City (like Dooku's to Obi Wan on Geonosis), a replacement was only a matter of time and after Yoda's passing away to the Force (i believe this is known/felt by Palpatine), the Emperor later spells out to Vader "you're work here is finished" -literally!

[Though there was supposed to be third movie trilogy , episodes 7, 8 & 9, they became instead the New Jedi Order books. What wasn't revealed was that the Sith were in reality the saviors of the galaxy in that they foresaw the threat of the Yuuzhan Vong, and were trying to preserve their power/rule as well. Thus the need for an Imperium and ultimate weapons like the Death Star AND Luke Skywalker, but the Midi Chlorians who are the 'Will of the Force' had different ideas on the matter and allowed for another Skywalker 'event-influencing' anomaly, despite the machinations of Yoda and Sidious whose designs (while far seeing) came up short!]

Look at the similarites between Joruus C'baoth and Ben Kenobi (crazy old hermit who is a guardian), who happens to have gaps in his memory (doesn't recognize R2 and in 'Empire' has forgotten or is unaware of another Skywalker until Yoda enlightens him i.e "that boy was our last hope") and suffers increased ageing process (like Palpatine's clone bodies).
    Uncle Owen tells Luke that he doesn;t think Obi Wan exists anymore (doubt) and that Obi Wan died around the same time as his father (certainty). Does he know that Old Ben Kenobi is a clone of Obi-Wan?
    How can you be dead, but still be believed to exist?
    Uncle Owen may have given us the answer : Clone!

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  8. Boba_Fett_812

Boba_Fett_812 Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2004
    I dont know which duel i will more want to see

Anakin and Obi wan

Sidious and Yoda

9. BothofUs

BothofUs Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    why no Jar Jar thread? I always try to find one and fail.

10. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
  11. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    The link to the official thread on R2 and 3PO has the wrong title listed. Could you fix it? Its really bugging me, and I've only known about it for 30 seconds.

12. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    Could we get an Official thread on "Newbies Posting in the 3SA". Since E3 is almost a year away, I have a feeling that this place may become swamped with newbies fairly soon.

My suggestions is that they should have COMPLETELY read both "Just the Facts" before posting.

Also, it may be helpful to give them a "warm-up" period before posting. I'm thinking of something like making it so they can't post anything for a couple days or a week. That way they can just read and get cought up with the various current theories before they start posting redundant topics and replies. I read the posts at the 3SA for 2 months before signing up and posting my own thoughts because I didn't want to look like an idiot and I didn't want to bog down the seasoned veterans around here.

My 2 cents.

13. Master_Ripley

Master_Ripley Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2003
    Hey Sape, how about my thread, "Vader's New Costume"?

14. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  15. Kapil-Y

Kapil-Y Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2004
    Great WORK!

16. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  18. alienlantern74

alienlantern74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2004
    hello DS, i was hoping you might take a look at my hidden goodies board i just posted, i understand it has quite awhile before it's even elligible to go official, but i was hoping that you could keep an eye on it and redirect people with possible info there, or if there is already a good thread in existance here, please direct me to it. thank you for your time!

19. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
  20. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Where the Hell is the Red Guards thead?

21. Anakin_gone_nuts

Anakin_gone_nuts Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2004
    What about lordsilvertouch's ep3 video game thread?

22. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  23. Darth-Ari

Darth-Ari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    where is *OFFICIAL THREAD* Count Dooku ?i cant find it??, if there arent any official dooku threads , i hope someone will make *OFFICIAL THREAD* Count Dooku
    or just *OFFICIAL THREAD* Dooku

24. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Can there be an Official Revenge of the Sith Fan Art Poster thread? The Episode III Fan Art has posters, wallpapers, general art and so on. A thread just for posters would be nice so I won't have to search thru the other thread just for the posters.

25. BombardTarkin

BombardTarkin Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Is there an official thread for ROTS merchandise. As in toys, packaging, and other promotional goodies that might be spoilerific?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.