main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official ticket Information from Douglas

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jedi_Liz, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Just received this by email:

LINCOLN

SOUTH POINTE EAST PARK THE LINCOLN

The South Pointe and the East Park have show times of 1:00, 4:00, 7:00, and 9:55. The Lincoln has show times of 2:00, 5:20, and 8:15. (Matinee times of 1:00 and 2:00 are weekends only at all three theatres for right now).
    The South Pointe and the East Park will begin selling tickets on Monday, May 13th. The Lincoln can only sell day-of, not in advance.
    The South Pointe will have a Midnight show on Wednesday, May 15th (This is actually 12:01am Thursday!).

2. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
  3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    the only thing I don't know is this - how much will tickets cost for the midnight show?

$4.00 or $7.00?

Crisi, you saw it at midnight three years ago, did they charge the matinee price or the after 6:00 p.m. price?

4. 5150

5150 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    I called them this afternoon also, and would add that the advance sales on Monday are for the midnight show and all Thursday shows ONLY, as they can only sell for shows 3 days in advance or something like that. Didn't think to ask a price though. Never thought of that till I read it here! I was too excited to FINALLY find out some info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.