main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Could I get my name changed to Vespasian please, requesting this as I'm bring it on line with my other forums I'm singed up to, also my favorite roman emperor :D

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Other forums you are singed up to...? You certainly take the whole Vespasian username to impressive lengths. Please do not siege our forum as you did Jerusalem those other forums. We like it here too much to be reduced to ash.

3. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Its just my steam, youtube, the Bioware forums, and a halo fan forum I don't post on all that much..... And I'll try not to brun the place down. [face_liarliar]

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    KnightsOfSolo_3299

5. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    I've been here quite a while, though not as long as some, and was quite a young person when I chose my username. I think I'd simply like to move on from it. I request steelneena, please.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Due to the ousting of my beloved Fel's from cannon, I'd like to request a change to Lady Belligerent. Thank you!

7. J.A. Morris

J.A. Morris Jedi Master

May 6, 2005
    Dear mod(s):Could my username be changed to J.A. Morris or jamorris? I blog under that name at several places. When I created this username (Teej71), I still believed I could be "anonymous" on the internet. Now I embrace the lack of privacy.

Ewok Poet, DarthIshyZ and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    After careful consideration, I'd like my username to be changed.

I've been called TigerCraneFist on these forums for over thirteen years now, and I'm getting quite sick of it - mostly because I was just a kid who thought it sounded "cool" at the time.

I'd like to have my username changed to TCF-1138
    TCF is of course an acronym of TigerCraneFist, and I think 1138 is self-explanatory at this forum :p Together, the two parts references Star Wars, THX-1138 (one of my all-time favorite movies) as well as my current username, so it seems fitting.
    This is also the username on my Steam account, so it's already something I'm using elsewhere :)

9. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Any chance I could have my name changed to JawaHunter? I kinda like that better than my current username and its more Star Wars themed. Or is JawaHunter already taken?

10. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    A good way to tell if a username is available is to go to the list of members (easy to access from the tab on the top of the page.) Once there, use the search function to look for the username you would like to take. If nothing comes up, you're in the clear. :)

11. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Darn, looks like someone already took it. Oh well, I can add numbers to it like JawaHunter360 is cool too

ObiWanKnowsMe likes this.
  12. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Ok so I've carefully thought about this and actually don't want JawaHunter. Could I please have my name changed to YodaSpeak? :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Jag4Me :_| :(

I want a username change to reflect two fine ladies of style and personality!

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Woot! The latter is an OC of superlative marvelousness. [face_love]

Jag4Me likes this.
  14. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001
    Hello,

I would like to change my username to "CowMoo". My current username was created a very long time ago when 1024 was actually considered to be a "high" resolution . Moreover, I'm on the job hunt again, and while I don't think I wrote anything too stupid on here, I hoping to not have my posts using my old username show up easily via a Google search.

I've verified via searching under the "Registered Members" section that "CowMoo" is not currently being used.

15. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    Nyota's Heart That second name is actually the name of someone I used to work with, and had a pretty big crush on! [face_laugh]

Nyota's Heart and jcgoble3 like this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL And loving the name "CowMoo" - [face_mischief] reminds me of fun milk commercials in the U.S. where cows are lounging around happily ;) talking about the deliciousness of grass etc. [face_laugh]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  17. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    So who do we talk to get a name change? Because I've thought of a new one that I like but no one from staff has responded to my request

18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    JoinTheSchwarz tends to do the changes when the server is quiet - the change puts a load on it.

19. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Actually, sorry to change my mind again but I kinda like the name PepsiKing (Does it look better as one word or two?) JoinTheSchwarz

20. Matrograd

Matrograd Jedi Knight

Jan 20, 2008
    Could my username be changed to Matrograd

I've never really used the forums here, but I'd like to start. I haven't used this name in many, many years. I use Matrograd on YouTube as well as in many MMOs and other places.

21. Yodatat2

Yodatat2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2016
    I would like to change my username to Yodatat2

I mistakenly put my actual name in as my username when I registered, and on any SW site for many years, I've gone by Yodatat2. It's my email address, that's what people know me by. This would be the only thing I'd ever really want to go by, thanks.

22. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Please change my username to Mad King George.

Or It's Pat!

23. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Please change my name to AstroDroid88. I know I've requested others but this one I do really like so AstroDroid88 it will be JoinTheSchwarz

24. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Waiting list cleared. Just two server timeouts this time. Whoa.

Now for the rejected ones:

The usernames already exist.

You must include a full explanation as to why you want your username changed.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  25. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    Hello. After some deliberation, I've decided I no longer would like to be known as Anakin Solo Revanchist, and would like to have my name changed to The Chosen Solo.
    1. The name is very unwieldy and hard to type out or say, and I've simply become known as ASR in most circles, and I feel I could do with a better name than that.
    2. Revan has slipped from my second favorite SW character slot in favor of Anakin Skywalker once again, and I've been a fan of linking the two characters (Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker) together for a number of years.
    3. The name has been a source of some derogatory names that I've been called here in the past, and I'd like to fully shake off that mantle, seeing as I'm not the same person that earned those names anymore.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

jcgoble3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.