main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    I've only seen them once, in Auckland in 2013, but it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Amazing energy. Just no nonsense rockin'. I've been enjoying Futurology ever since it came out.

2. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    So considering my last username request was already taking and having some time to think, I'd like to request to my name be changed to Ameridan please.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    And this is why we leave things for a few days... :)

4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    So, does anyone know when the usernames will be changed then? I've just been waiting for a while, and was wondering when the change would happen.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Usually JoinTheSchwarz does them when the server is quiet as they do put a load on it. Between the date roll, backup and US daytime it's generally too busy when I'm online. We also allow a few days for users to change their mind about their new name.

6. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Ok, I don't mean to be a pain but I've changed my mind, I'd like to change it to PimpBacca please. At leat now it will be the same as my gamertag. Thank You.

7. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    i would like to request a name change to: Blind Prophet

my current one is something i started using years ago, and i couldn't think of anything else when i was signing up. much obliged.

8. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    i'd like to make a minor tweak to my request. i'd like it to be: A Blind Prophet

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015
    I'd like to change my username to simply "Rax". The list says it's available.

Reason: I joined here straight after watching a lot of star wars news and celebration anaheim recently finished, and I wanted a forum to look to for questions, discussions, etc. However I rushed my username when I came here because I was thinking much of Rebels in the moment because celebration Anaheim and thought it'd be cool to have this name. But it's not that cool being named after this one specific character. I just don't wanna stick with it because it was a rushed name which I really don't like keeping.

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Too bad there's already a Rax in SW. :p

11. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015

It's not really the same. It's not like I'm calling myself "Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax" or "Gallius Rax". The name I currently use specify the star wars character and it's obvious but no one thinks of gallius rax immedately when they see Rax. The idea isn't based off of gallius rax.

12. MOC Vober Dand

Jan 6, 2004
    So what's the time frame for this these days?

13. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Whenever JoinTheSchwarz has time during a slow period (usually late at night in the U.S.) and is in the mood to put up with server errors. :p

14. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I've been letting the waiting list get larger waiting for some server downtime that was planned in the near future but, as it seems like that's not happening any soon, I'll have to get back to the old way. Ah well.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  15. Black Star Gunner

Black Star Gunner Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 2014
    Requesting to change my user name to Black Star Gunner. Thank you. Reason: Need something more Star Wars-y. French Death Star being Black Star is cool.

16. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    I had the day off work, so it looked like the right time to spend one hour doing name changes. Yay!

And only one server timeout this time! EDIT: Make it four. That's what I get for talking too fast.

If your name hasn't been changed, it either was taken or contained forbidden characters. It might take a while to see the changes spread all through the forums.

17. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
  18. MOC Vober Dand

Jan 6, 2004
  19. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    thank ye kindly mister schwarz.

20. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    Thanks for that

21. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Welcome to the three letter username club.

Ewok Poet, Rax and CEB like this.
  22. Darth Maul is awesome

Darth Maul is awesome Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 1, 2014
    I need just a small adjusment to my username. capitalise the D darth and the M in maul. thanks

23. RKR

RKR Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 22, 2013
    As discussed in PM's, can I change my username to "RKR"?

24. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Done and done.

RKR likes this.
  25. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    I'd like my name changed to "Omerian" please. Reason being that lots of people on here already have 'Jedi' in their name, and I'd just like a name thats more creative and original. thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.