main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Submitted to MS. Thanks.

2. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    I'd like to take out the underscore between "Handmaiden" and "Yane" and change the e at the end of Yane to the accented e so that it reads:
    Handmaiden Yané. :)

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  3. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I would like to change my name to Lazy StormTrooper because I was not thinking when I made my account and put in an older username I use to use.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Requests have been submitted to MS. Yane - I'm not sure on the accent. The system might see it as not allowed in a user id.

5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Are there any specific qualifications which require meeting in order to swap my username? I think I am overly due for a renaming. It's been literally a decade since my squabble on here with Vortex, which is where I picked this acronym from. I am ready for a divorce from it.

7. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    Thanks. No worries if the accented e won't be accepted by the system...I thought that might be the case. If not, just the space instead of the underscore will do. :)

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Actually I think Jello tried the accent with a sock and the system allowed it.

9. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    I want my name shortened to just Menace. I still think Violent Violet Menace (= Mace Windu) is a funny name, but a shorter name is catchier.

10. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Unfortunately, that name is already taken.

11. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    Hmm, I checked and it's someone from 1999! Dude... How awesome would it be if you just let me usurp his account? He's not active anymore anyway. :p Could you put in spaces between the words for me then, at least? :)

12. Leah Jaded

Leah Jaded Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2002
    I would like to change my username to "Leah Jaded". Not a drastic change, just wanting to get rid of the "87" which seems unnecessary now, and I feel like a name change now that I'm returning to the boards after not being active for quite some time.

Thanks in advance.

13. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    By the way, I was serious about the part with the spaces, you know. :p Now that it is possible to have spaces in usernames, I would like to have spaces between the three words in my name. Thanks in advance. :)

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Looks like both of those are available.

15. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    I would like to request a space in- between "Moonspun" and "Dragon" so it won't look so cramped.

16. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I would also like to have the underscore taken out of my username, I want it to be Darth Morella.
    When I registered I couldn't use a space and I didn't want it to be a single word so I had to settle for the lesser of two evils.

17. slaveleia

slaveleia Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2000
    Odd. So I come back to TF.N to share the joy of new Star Wars, I find by resetting my password that I'm somehow registered as 'slaveleia'. o_O

Back in the day, (Member since 2000!) I was Buddha Fett. Or maybe it was Buddha_Fett. Can I get it fixed?!?!

18. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Never mind. I somehow remembered my password correctly!

19. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Excellent. Glad to see you got it resolved.

20. miDnIghtEr20C

miDnIghtEr20C Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 21, 1999
    LOL.. sorry guys.. didn't even see this thread... To the Jedi Masters running this site... I've been a long time member since 1999... and long story short... is there anyway I can change my screen name, to what I use on my website, xbox live tag, ps3 tag and every other thing out there? I am miDnIghtEr20C and made the name I have way back in 99 before I became such an internet sensation. ;) lol.. anyways... thanks if there's a way. I couldn't find it in my options.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Edit - never mind.

22. JTKenobi

JTKenobi Jedi Master

Sep 10, 2001
    I'd like to change my name to: JTKenobi

I have not been active on this forum for years. However, I think it is likely I will be more active going forward as seems to be more in depth discussion of the films than in the RS forums. Would it be possible to have my name changed from 'jtknbi' to 'JTKenobi'? This is the name I have gone by in other forums for many years now.

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. LAJ just pointed me here. This username had meaning for all of a week in 03. I want to change my name to: A Chorus Of Disapproval

24. Commander Ciege

Commander Ciege Jedi Padawan

Nov 1, 2012
    So when signing up for the forum I missed read a part and used my full name as my username and I would love to get it changed! Commander Ciege

25. Wesley Smith

Wesley Smith Jedi Padawan

Oct 30, 2012
    I'd like my username changed because I don't want to use my real name. I'd like my username changed to Darth Horn Rollo. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.