Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby, Sep 14, 2012.

Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Convor Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I'd really like to change my name to Convor. Convorees are tremendously delightful creatures and far more related to Star Wars than my current name is.
  2. Disciple-of-Tython Force Ghost

star 4
    I hate how my username is in capitals (damn my younger self!), if it could be put to Disciple-of-Tython that would be great.

Thanks!
  3. Steven Keller Jedi Youngling

I'd like to change my user name from my real name to 'saxman777' ----thank you.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    But, the aftermath will be far, far more related to Star Wars. We will attempt to look you up and it will reply, "There is no Conflict". And, that moment will be glorious...
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    That name is already taken - did you register a new id with it?
  6. Darth Senso Jedi Padawan

as i am planning to return to these boards i would like to request a name change to "Darth Senso" which is the name of both my Swtor and WoW character.
  7. Sith Iratus Jedi Knight

Can i change my name to my FB name please, Sith Iratus
    apologies i should of done this when i joined the other day.I would be grateful if you can fix for me.
  8. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Could I change my name to Mirax Terrik, please? I just want to add the space since I couldn't back when I registered on the VBB boards.
  9. Anapad Nabooine Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi there! Can I get rid of the underscore in my name so that it will be "Anapad Nabooine"? I think the underscore must be the reason why under the avatar the name is broken up like this: 1st line - "Anapad_Naboo". 2nd line - "ine." It doesn't look right and it's driving me nuts. If you can help, thanks!
  10. my kind of scum Force Ghost

star 3
    Could I drop the underscores in my username? When I signed up, spaces were not allowed. Thanks.
  11. Chance the Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    New Username: Hando

Reason: I never knew why I added in the "Darth" with "Calo", who is a bounty hunter character from the Knights of the Old Republic videogame series. My username has bugged me ever since the year I joined. Mods, I'd be so grateful for a change.:D
    Last edited by DarthCalo, Dec 5, 2012
  12. Chance the Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry for the double post, but I change my mind and don't want it to be changed anymore.:p

Can't believe I became very fickle minded about this.
  13. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    That's why we give a few days to make sure minds don't change. ;). As for the others, I'll work on them tomorrow.
  14. Darth Vrook Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to change my username to Darth Vrook cause I like that username better than the one I have now. Thank you.
  15. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    Please change my name to "Lord Tuvitor" because underscore is tacky. Spaces weren't allowed on the old Snowboards system and now that they're allowed, I'd like to reap the benefits of the new system. Thank you in advance MS.
    Last edited by Lord_Tuvitor, Dec 10, 2012
  16. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Woohoo!
  17. Senator Kelberry Force Ghost

star 3
    new username: Senator Kelberry (just put a space between 'Senator' and 'Kelberry')

Reason - With the default spacing on the icons on the left side of posts, the 'y' at the end is getting clipped and put on a second line by itself.

Thanks.
  18. Aluna Skywalker Force Ghost

Hello, can I get the underscore taken out of my name and made into a space instead? It would be Aluna Skywalker

Reason: the r goes on the second line and apparently we can have spaces in the name now :)
  19. Sith Iratus Jedi Knight

Hi,i asked for a name change,But it was a few posts back now.Could you please change it please if possible. :)
    If you can please change to my FB page name....Sith Iratus.
  20. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I would like for underscores to be randomly added to other users' names. Thanks. :p
  21. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    _Aluna_ _Skywalker_ it is, then. ;)
  22. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I think e_h_ _ _ t_ 13 is awesome.
    Random Comments and eht13 like this.
  23. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd like to solve the puzzle, please.

EXHAUSTS13
  24. Poor Greedo Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Could I change mine to show a space between words? "Poor Greedo" Thanks!
  25. MandoBones Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Requesting a change to "MandoBones" to better fit with what folks are already calling me. Also to cut down on the amount of Joe's running around the forums. Thanks a bajillion.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza