main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL* [Well, by MY standards :p] Prequel Trilogy Quiz- Contestants Needed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi_Coleman_Trebor, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Coleman_Trebor

Jedi_Coleman_Trebor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Rules:

I will ask a series of questions about the storyline, characters, etc. of the Prequel Trilogy [and of the EU during the Prequel's time-frame, such as the comics/cartoons from the Clone Wars, the comic adaptations of the flims, etc....] of Star Wars.

The answers MUST be PMed to me, with the title "PT Quiz Question #[Number of Question here]".

In order to qualify for the first round, you must be one of the first fifteen [I might lower it, should it be said to take too long, or not enough people apply, etc.] to answer the first three Preliminary questions correctly. These will all be answered in the same PM.

A time-limit to PM me the answers will be given with each question. Should you not answer by that time-limit, you will be disqualified. Should all contestants answer before, the next question will be asked promptly after.

Each contestant who has passed to the next round, as well as the answer for the previous question(s) will be listed before each proceeding question.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preliminary Questions: These will be farely simple, as they are just to qualify into the first round. PM me as fast as possible should you wish to enter.

1.) In the comic adaptation of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, what colour sabers do the Jedi Masters Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, and Kit Fisto wield????? [The PM should state "Saesee Tiin- (Colour), Agen Kolar- (Colour), etc....]

2.) During the Clone Wars battle on Brentaal IV, Jedi Shaak Ti, Agen Kolar, Quinlan Vos, and Plo Koon are fighting against which Separatist Commander?????

3.) Last one's simple: In Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, who is the man placed in charge of Padme Amidala's Security forces in place of Captain Panaka?????

Strilo edit: We will be organizing an actual Official PT forum trivia contest at the end of June/beginning of July. Tune in then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.