Official X-Box Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by DUM4, Dec 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenorjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    so does anyone know when they're gonna port GTA3 to Xbox? I hope it's soon cause I got addicted last Sunday. Talk about guilty pleasures. Is there anything more hilarious than running past someone and punching them in the back of the head at the same time?
  2. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    Not to sure but I've heard that it will include the Miami expansion in it as a bonus. Although don't quote me on that because I havent seen anything official yet. Rockstar also confirmed that State of Emergency will be heading to the box aswell. Although from what I've heard it sounds like a hohum beat em up.

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!
  3. rogue_five Jedi Knight

star 1
    is there any website that has a free wreckless walkthru. i would have to cough up 20 bucks just to look at it at ign.
  4. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Anybody play Gunvalkyrie yet? I would rent it, but I'm going away tomorrow.
  5. Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    Wreckless Faq

Havent tried out GV yet but it looks like it might be fun. It looks like it's been getting some good reviews.

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!
  6. SySnooty Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Anyone know any cheats for THPS3? I want all the Characters and all the special levels.
  7. rogue_five Jedi Knight

star 1
    anybody know when the gameshark is gonna be on xbox????
  8. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    max payne is an awsome game maybe it was just me but i lovedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd obi-wan i think it is an awsome game i cant wait tell May when the internet software comes out and ghost recon does 2!!!!! ive beaten halo on every difficulty has anyone plaed Jedi Starfighter for PS2 hascause i wanna know if it gives out alot of spoilors please just answer yes or no
  9. SySnooty Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah it gives out some spoilers, but I think it's mostly info that spoiler junkies already have.

THPS 3 cheats, who's got em'
  10. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    I just picked up Starfighter today for $20 used. Not bad.
  11. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    SySnooty, check here for some codes from IGN.
  12. DUM4 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I only played 1 or 2 levels on Starfighter. Is it just me, or does it seem like the N1 Fighter is driving on ice when you try and turn?
  13. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    I saw my brother play for about three minutes, and yeah, it looked that way. Seems kind of cool in a way, though. Multiplayer should be interesting.
  14. DUM-4 Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Does anyone know how much X-box Live is going to cost per month? The reason I asked is because the only game I'm interested in playing on-line is SW:Galaxies. I want to get the PC version but I don't think the game will run on my system and I won't have enough money to make upgrades that would be needed.
  16. big_boss_nass Force Ghost

star 4
    I want to know how much Xbox live will cost also. I got my Xbox about 5 or 6 months ago or something like that. I have games which include:
    1. Halo
    2. Star Wars Starfighter SE
    3. Obi Wan
    4. NHL hitz 2002
    5. Blood Wake
    6. New legends
    7. Nascar thunder 2002
    8. Azurik
    9. Silent hill 2
    10. Genma Onimusha
    />
  17. tenorjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Xbox live will be $50/year so roughly 4/month (flat fee, no additional charge to play games, but some downloads and expansions may be extra) and it'll come with the headset and supposedly a new game.
  18. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What about Galaxies? I'd imagine you'd have to pay an extra fee like the PC version.
  19. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I would assume that the owners of the Xbox Galaxies game would still be required to pay a monthly fee JUST for Galaxies, as the PC owners will.
  20. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    I want to give Outlaw Golf a try, it looks VERY interesting, heheheh!!! :D Anybody try it yet?
  21. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to give Outlaw Golf a try, it looks VERY interesting, heheheh!!! Anybody try it yet?

I feel the same way, DSGeorge. I'd like to hear any thoughts anyone has that may have played this game already. I thank thee, DS.

EDIT: Spelling mistakes. Damn.
  22. tenorjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well they haven't said either way. If galaxies is a separate community on Xbox it might not be an extra fee, but an exception might be made for this game.
  23. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Man DOA3 is making my fingers sore. I'm tring to unlock Ein's secret costume by getting 6:00 min. in time track mode. I just got 6:07 and decided to give up for the night.
  24. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Hey, just stumbled acrossed this thread. Picked up my Xbox back in January after playing at one of my buddies houses. Since then we've had only one Halo party which was pretty sweet. Haven't picked up any new games lately (I'm a cheapskate), but I've got a couple from the video store my wife works at. Jedi Starfighter is a blast and I'll probably pick that up.

I've also played Halo online a couple of times using Gamespy. It plays pretty well if you've got a good connection with the other person.

Really looking forward to Xbox Live, as long as it's reasonably priced. My one friend said that he heard somewhere $20 a month which I'm hoping is WAY off.
  25. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I need to rent DOA3 one of these days, so I can go through the process of renaming my Xbox console. "Penguin" is not quite the best name for a Buffalo Sabres fan's Xbox. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.