main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Official......

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brun-Farron

Brun-Farron Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    been thinking....had to drive down a hill today towards the city....saw the city scape....

i might try to drop a picture of it...once i get one...into the 'standing above the desert on tatooine' scene

call this place....

Mos Adel'Aide

or maybe a night scene...with night pic of lit up festival centre, Col Lt statute, malls balls....dropped into Coruscant scene.....

S.A. Senate

and trams....

...just trams

with ewoks in it

...no.....under it

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    All so creative....
    To us it is native....
    We all in SA loves the Mixo
    I do think so

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok everyone, this 'person' followed me across the border......I thought I'd toasted him like a marshmellow, but seems he is like the T2 and able to regenerate......... :p

4. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Ah, my dearest Evil, I have modeled a Leia binki before for a friend of mine who makes costume replica's for people, and my boyfriend wanted to keep it, but it was sold to a Japanese investor overseas. He asked if I came with it. [face_laugh]

I thought it was hillarious but my boyf threatened to pound him into the ground, he's a big guy and he works for ILM, it's like having your own personal bodyguard/Lucasfilm archivist. Besides, for the shot I had to wear really heavy make-up because I have freckles, and I ended up with terrible acne, and you can see my face is really red. Not a flatering picture.

I had a blast yesterday, it was a gigantic outdoor party thrown by one of my older sisters and we were voted best couple, dressed as Han and Leia. My bestie came in second, her and her boyfriend were dressed as Obi-wan and Jar-Jar. They should have won, it was fantastic, especially my friend with a beard [face_laugh] .

I had another brain wave, South Australian Mind-Trick Society you don't need to see our identification

5. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Hey Mixo, we already have a bad Haiku thread around here somewhere :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.