Spok, WA Officiality . . . ish . . . ness

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bartman76, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bartman76 Jedi Padawan

So I was wondering . . .

I'm really excited about getting into costume and doing all the great things that they say we do while we're (using we , our, and we're as a present future tense because I am not yet a part of the 501st and don't actually have a costume, just to let you know that I'll be avoiding words like "wasbewill", and the like) an official garrison/squad/detachment, etc. So now that I've thoroughly confused you I have a seemingly simple question with a possibly complex answer. My question is this: how close are we to officializing our(your, since I haven't attended or joined anything so far)status as a garrison/squad/detachment, etc.? Or are we already? I only ask so I know what I'm jumping into and what kind of help we need in order to get to said desired status with the 501st. If I've completely confuzzled you with the wording of my question please let me know and I'll happily re-state the question for you in lay man's terms, LOL :D.

Thanks,

Brian
  2. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Spokantina is not currently part of the 501st.

So basically, what is needed is 10 people with Imperial costumes to submit their information so that a Squad can be formed.

I do believe that at this point, since our region is covered by a Garrison - it is possible to just join up with the existing Garrison as well [the Squad falls under the Garrison].

501st info.

I hope that answers your question. :)
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    and if we have enough people, we can eventually form our own Garrison, which is the ultimate goal. There was a long thread not to long ago discussing all this.
  4. Bartman76 Jedi Padawan

Ok, that totally makes sense. Well I'm saving and scrounging and considering taking out a very small loan to get my costume up and running. Looking at doing a TK initially, but I'd like to keep adding to my SW wardrobe probably with a bounty hunter next, and so on. I'll definitely try to make it to a meeting soon. Thanks for all the info!
  5. Darthchromer Jedi Knight

star 1
    What is Spokanes official costume count now for their own Garrison? I see in the gallery there is at least one stormtrooper. I will register with the 501st when my Vader costume is done here soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.