main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Officiall Pix! Anne's crew check on in!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I guess getting married would qualify as "busy" too.

[face_dancing]

2. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    I... haven't gotten an email response back yet as to whether I've been chosen to volunteer or not. :(

Should I be worried?

3. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    No. Dont worry. I'm sure as soon as any e-mails are sent out the boards will be filled with discussions regarding them. You're cool. :D

4. Jinsei

Jinsei Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2010

5. Bail-Aquino

Bail-Aquino Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2002
    Just got an email confirmation from Anne at OP with my schedule. Still no confirmation on what position, but still glad to be able to work with her team again! [face_dancing]

6. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    Received my confirmation of acceptance this AM. I am really surprised![face_dancing]
    Never worked with OPX before so this will be a great experience.
    Waiting for job assignment.

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    4 shifts, 2-7! See you all there!

8. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    Also a first timer getting selected to volunteer for Offical Pix.
    My shifts are:
    8/13/2010 (Fri) 2:00 PM-7:00 PM
    8/14/2010 (Sat) 9:30 AM-2:30 PM

9. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I also received the email. My two shifts take up Sunday: 9:30 to 5 pm. Whew! Glad it's at the end of the con when I don't feel like I'll be missing anything since I'll have done all I wanted to by that point.

10. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Got mine! WOO HOO!! [face_dancing] Fri 8/13 2P-7P; and 2 on Sunday 8/15 9:30Am-1:30P, and 1P-5P. I emailed Anne to let her now about the overlap on Sunday, so that might change.

11. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Yay, I'm among the chosen! I've never even been to a con before, so I'm really excited to be able to do this. :D

My schedule:
    8/12/2010 (Thu) 2:00 PM-7:00 PM
    8/13/2010 (Fri) 2:00 PM-7:00 PM

12. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Hey crew - would anyone be willing to donate any of their autograph pictures to the JC Fan table fundraiser as a prize? Even just one or two autographs would be really cool -

I'm in! Most of mine are destined for a little boy who's a big SW fan, but I think that would be awesome...

13. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Got my schedule, Friday morning, Sunday last shift. Looking forward to working for Anne again. Excited to see what the last shift on Sunday gets, last year it was a whole stack of photos from the convention.

14. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I've got two shifts; Thursday open and Sunday close. First one in, and last to leave :p

15. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    I'm doing 3 shifts, Friday AM, Saturday AM and Sunday PM. Hope to see some of you there! I enjoyed working at C4 for OPX.

16. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    4 shifts, 1 every afternoon.

17. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I am in again too (third time!) - Thurs, Sat and Sun afternoon. Looking forward to it - can't wait to see where I am working again!

18. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    The overlap is to make sure that the afternoon people arrive when the morning people are still there so there is some training overlap. Since you're working back-to-back shifts, you can just keep right on truckin'.

19. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    I got picked again, but this time I'm doing 4 shifts . Last time I voluteered was at C4 and I sat with a great gentleman who goes by the name George Roubicek. What was cool it was his first celebration, and we talked all day and had a blast. So I'm looking forward to this again, and see what I get to do. See you guys all there. I'll be easy to pick out it just happens my forum name here is the same on rebelscum, and I'm wearing my scum badge from C4 with my forum name on it. So feel free to say wwwhhhaatttsss uuupppp!!!!!!!!!lol

20. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003

Yeah DieWompratDie your right. Anne responded surprisingly quick to the e-mail I sent her and she explained it as a shift change thing. I cant wait to get there!!! :D

21. jedifrog31

jedifrog31 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2010
    [face_skull] DO they allow you to change your shift?[face_monkey]

22. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    You can Email her and ask????? Then wait and see if she would let you, I'm sure they might be able too.

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I had to tell Anne I couldn't do my shifts I was given. Whichever one of you is at Catherine Taber's table on Saturday, I'll be presenting her with a special gift. ;)

24. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    I emailed Anne and was able to switch one of my volunteer time to another. You should email her asap, otherwise, she might not be able to accommodate your request.

25. Jinsei

Jinsei Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2010

Sure! I don't mind. Even if I'm lucky enough to get one from Carrie. (Small, and remote, but you never know...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.