main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ogame

Discussion in 'Archive: Croatia' started by sick_sith_girl, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Sada, nakon 2 mjeseca rijesene ovisnosti, nekako mi je laknulo kad vise ne igram ogamea. :p Bas sam neki dan komentirala s prijateljima (svi smo se "izlijecili"); prije bi izasli negdje van i svi bi odmah digli frku i paniku tipa "Aj ne! Flota mi se vratila a ja nisam doma!" Sad mozemo ostat vani do mile volje. :p
    Zbilja je zarazna ta igra...

2. Jedi_Mauli

Jedi_Mauli Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2006
    imas pravo. [face_laugh] dok sam prije redovito igrala i ja sam imala osjecaj da mi se flota vratila pa da se i ja moram vratiti doma da me netko ne napadne dok nisam online. sad igram rijetko, svako malo se logiram da vidim sto se dogada u savezu.

3. Svebor

Svebor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    [face_laugh]
    Prasno sam u smijeh kad sam procitao ime ovog topica, a jos i konfesije ovisnicara... [face_laugh] Sve mi je to vrlo poznato. ;)
    Pa evo i moje price. Igrao sam ogame gotovo 2 godine, u Uni1. Nema sto nisam izgradio (pa i level 3 gravitoni za brzu Fatalnu), nema koga nism opljackao. Ubijao sam i clanove HEGa, sve to neko vrijeme igrajuci bez saveza. Onda sam upao u savez koji je sve to shacao malo preozbiljno (a takav sam postao i ja) pa smo se stalno zivkali kad je trebalo cuvati acc i stalno sam bdio doma uz komp. Cak mi je i cura dala nogu jer je rekla da vise zovem decke iz saveza nego nju. [face_blush] :oops: [face_worried]
    Ali eto, uspio sam i ja prekinuti igru kad je zagustilo na faksu. ;)

4. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Presmijesno! [face_laugh]
    Trebali bi ovaj thread preimenovati u Klub lijecenih ogameholicara. :p

5. sick_sith_girl

sick_sith_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Ne ba?...ja jo? nisam izlijecena... [face_blush] Ali zato imam 43 Death Stara, muahaha! :D [face_devil] ;)

6. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Wow, fellow Ogame players. The thread in Your Jedi Council Community kind of died, so I thought about joining this one. If this isn't dead too. :p

7. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I dunno. I gave up, and Amon sort of committed suicide in the English universes. Dunno about the .ba uni's though.

8. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Too bad... I am the only one I know that still plays Ogame. And I have played it since May 2005.

9. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I play a bit of a slow-paced game,as the game got bored and I am not yet ready to erase my account.

10. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Not once have I got bored with the game, but that seems to be the case with most of the people. I wonder why.

11. Jedi_Caesar

Oct 14, 2004
    I have been watching my brother playing all day after he gets from school,then play all night and then in the morning he goes to school.And then he repeats this process every two days.
    For the last 8 months he had like no life whatsoever except OGame.

The first time I saw I will have to be online whole night to save my fleet that was being phalanxed I gave up on the fast paced gaming and went to the "check when i remember type".

How did you combine life and fast paced gaming?

12. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Easily: I have no fleet. I haven't ever attacked or even espionaged anyone. I focus on economy, researching and building defences.

13. Jedi_Caesar

Oct 14, 2004
    That's a part of how I play it.Except I check my account like 20 minutes a day.
    I research mainly,build defences on a planet in the 9.th galaxy with Death Stars in mind.
    So I never attack and since I have sufficient number of Defence buildings nobody touches that planet.

14. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Well, because I am nowadays dealing with tens of millions of resources, I sometimes have to get access to the game even in the middle of a night, but that's about it.

15. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    That's smart. That way you can 'survive' longer. I have a friend who tried in every single uni and quit after a few days and started playing again just because he didn't have a good start and he put all his resources into ships and weapons.
    Back when I used to play, I had a fleet which was always on the move and I rarely attacked anyone except the inactives (mostly on weekends :p ). Fleet helps saving the resources, because even the strongest defences in ogame can be crushed. Learned that the hard way.

16. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    True. I used to have fleets: one back when I first started, but it was destroyed quite shortly. I made another one when I had already been playing for quite long, but one night I was so tired that I couldn't wait for my fleet to arrive (and after that send it to another fleetsave mission), and someone happened to send a couple of probes on my way and that was the end of that story.

The only fleets I have nowadays are one Deathstar along with tiny number of other ships, plus of course hundreds of large transports. :p

17. sick_sith_girl

Dec 23, 2005
    Hi, Cloned_Sidious! :) Nice to see another active ogame player in this place becouse everyone seem to be quitting lately. :(

What's your ranking position? In which Uni do you play?

18. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    I can say the very same. :)

Ogame.org (The English one) Universe 1.

Fleet: 6026 Rank: 582/7322 (And before anyone notes that I said I have no fleet, it is still true because over 90 % of my "fleet" are in fact solar satellites, which were required to get the Graviton Technology. They have been lying there for several months now.)
    Research Levels: 163 Rank: 28/7322 (I was in the top 20 for a good while, but after I decided to focus on my economy more, I haven't been researching anything since Graviton, if I recall correctly.)

And yes, I have been playing since May 2005. Does that make me slow or fast, that is up to someone else to decide. :p

How about you?

19. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    I wonder what happened to her? :confused:

Anyway, I may be the only one still playing, but behold Ogame's newest ship!

Battlecruiser (Previous names: The Interceptor, Dreadnought)

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n16/TheSithLord/Ogame/215.gif]

I saw it today for the first time, and it is the very first ship addition on the whole time that I have been playing Ogame (since spring 2005). It is not going to affect my playing in any way, but the more the merrier. :p

20. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    I thought you'd have realised by now that the Croatians are very brief, CS :p They come, then go again :p Deciple, Ana and SSG are prime examples of this :p I think Amon's the only full regular :p

21. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    But she asked me a question, and without even waiting for my reply she haven't since logged in. That strikes to me as quite odd behaviour. Unless she died or her connection was taken away. :p

I do now. :p

22. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    I just reached the milestone of million points. [face_dancing]

Rank 445 of 6738.

23. sick_sith_girl

Dec 23, 2005
    :eek: Wow, my leave had got quite an attention. :p
    Sorry that I haven't answered back Cloned_Sidious, there has been a long period that I have been absent from the boards and when I finally returned I forgot about his thread. If I recall correctly, it was not among the forst few and I didn't bother reading rest of the topics. [face_blush]

I play on Ogame.hr

Universe 2

Current points: 4977253 :D
    Current Rank: 328/
    But my rank is changed all the time. Although I haven't been attacked for mor that a week I think, three rather important Alliances are waging a war and many great players suddenly loose points so I get their rank or the other way around.
    Fleet: 182133
    About 40k of that are satelites.
    Current Fleet Rank: 398/2631

An interesting thing is that when I started playing Uni2 had about 5000 players which then grew to over 20k and today there is only a fraction of what the place was like before.

Cobranaconda, a way you abreviated my usernam sounds like Stargate. [face_sick] I hate that series.

24. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Sorry :p I would use your real name, but of late people have got pissed off at me for doing it :p

25. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Wow, really? Because if the amount of points you wrote down is correct, 4 977 253, and yet your rank is "only" the 328th, that would mean that the second universe of Ogame.hr is way further away than the the first universe of Ogame.org. 328th gives you only 1 304 808 points in my universe. That's surprising. When did you start?

Update:
    Research Rank: 13/6829

About my situation, I was somewhere above 1 030 000 points when my over 5000 solar satellites got finally destroyed last week (they had stood there for ages after I got the Graviton Technology last July), and as a result I lost quite a few points. But no way I am sad about that, since I also finally got my very first moon. That I had been waiting for, and 67 Death Stars sure helped me out.

The Moon:
    Hesperidium (For those who don't know, the planet which got the moon was my main planet Coruscant, and the most famous moon of Coruscant happens to be Hesperidium.)

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n16/TheSithLord/Moon.jpg]

Size: 8426 kilometers (70 fields)
    Temperature: 6°C to 46°C

Yahoo! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.