Oh Alison....! (Week 4, Day 2 Task)

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Why hello there, Miss Emperor's Hand! :) :D
    It's always a pleasure for you to visit, Alison. Nice to see an old friend. :)

*bows and turns swiftly to face towards the inwards of the halls, as any loyal butler would do*

It's quite nice to see you on this fine evening. I rather hope you enjoy the music selection for tonight -- it's an instrumental version of "Layla" as performed by Joe Satriani, Kenny G, Scott McCloud, Steve Vai and of course, (the late) Jaco Pastorious. :) I thought I'd mix the variety up in here, considering that's your favorite song. I always find it quite intriguing when a band covers a song... and even moreso if a group of musicians who excel with their talent are combined to rework a masterpiece.

*offers Alison some cheese and crackers on a silver platter*

The delay for your meeting shouldn't be much longer... *wonders nervously and hopes this meeting goes well*

Would you like me to show you around the place? I'm sure you're weary from all of that running you do from track. Perhaps a nice bowl of warm water to soak your feet in? Maybe a warm towel for your face to relieve any stress from your mind? How did you place today, by the by?

Please, allow me to retrieve you the key to your old chambers. I'm sure you'll be able to find a clean change of clothes in there. Not much has changed since you left... :)

*waiting outside the closed door*

Say, I've always been a fan of your zanyness in FFC. Your discussions always come across as a bit of fresh air among the polluted place. And, it was always a pleasure being able to work alongside you back in 2003. Not to mention I think that you playing guitar has always been one of the most marvelous things on Earth. Anyone who has the skill and want to continue to learn and play has my respect any day. :)

*glances at watch...*

Oh! Look at the time... Your sister is ready for you in the meeting room. Do enjoy your time. And please, make her be civil. She's been rather violent to us lately because she tripped last week at practice...* :( (Hehe.. :p)

Au revoir, Alison!

~ James

* Please note that Mara-Jade-Skywalker didn't actually trip last week, but rather, I'm just poking fun at her. ;) :p
  2. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_blush] aww thanks James, t'was beautiful. ;)

Now I feel like I have to come up with something really creative! :p
  3. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Hehe.

I wanted to give a creative spin to the tasks, seeing how I think mine were getting bleh... So, alas, I decided to act like a butler and describe and talk about you as the task says so in that manner. ;)

Glad you like it. :)

:D

~ James
  4. Leonard_Shelby Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.