main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA OH GOOD LORD

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by pacman, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Have faith LDV, I saw Anthony Daniels!! I am sure if i watched the scene again i wouldn't blink and miss Best and the others. Of course I don;t know what the kids look like or I might have seen them too. :)

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Good for you TionneHawk!!

A hint about the kids, She is a Twi'lek and she looks Anakin up and down like she wants to jump him. ;) LOL

and for the boy: his interest is in "books or archives" ;)

3. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I saw Mr. Best, but not skinny man Daniels. LDV, if Lucas's girl was the blond looking Anikin then he did well in reproducing :)

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Oops! sorry wrong Twi'lek Sac-Town....think younger

5. Rattak_Sal-Solo

Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed the falcons. I didn't notice it until the second viewing, but I actually noticed it without any help. YT-1300s were actually once common ships, and I think in ANH, Han's ship is supposed to be quite old, but still in good condition. The two YT-1300s in AOTC look pretty new, at least from that far away. I noticed Anthony Daniels and Ahmed Best right away, probly cuz I'd been staring at AD for a whole three days at the Celebration! Was it just me, or does Anakin use a little force pimping on the Twilek girl to make her check him out? I just saw AOTC again yesterday in Portland and it was just as good the third time!

6. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Just my thoughts. :)
    Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, is right about Dooku, but what if Palpatine and Sidious are two different people. Look at the official web site, and you will see one is taller than the other not to mention they are listed as different people. Palpatine will show Anakin that Sidious is the real bad guy winning him over to his side, and when Dooku finds out the two are in league, he will try to kill Palpatine. Anakin will defend his master, who just happens to have the same political belief, remember the conversation he has at the picnic scene in episode 2.

Did anyone catch the first time for?

1. R2D2 going up the stairs.
    2. C3P0 sitting down.
    3. The pan up in the beginning.

7. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Ohhhh cool! :) You see, that's what I love about this movie. It's so complex! Random people that stumble into the theater completely miss out on the subtle plot points that make it so interesting.

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Aha! I did see the boy in the archives. I thought he had a long moment for just a cameo walk-on, now I know why.

Rattak, you were at C2 also? My friend and I had a blast, even in all those crazy lines. We met a lot of....err...interesting people too. Heheh, can't wait for C3, hopefully a little closer to home.

9. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    C3 should be in San Francisco!, don't you think?

I mean, it's a major city, and it's close to the heart of the SW operation. It's George's home even! I wish I could sign a petition. If it were in SF, we could all go together! It'd be a blast!

10. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes that would be cool to have it in SF but it is probably too close to home for George. After all the odds of a massive fan army storming the ranch due to it close proximity may be inevitable. :)

P.S. LDV?I see everything ;)

11. rogue1yg

rogue1yg Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    No, I think C3 should be here in Sacramento. I had to fly to Denver then to Indy. Let C3 come to me this time.

Hey, Tionne. Did you go to the Fanforce party at the Hyatt on Friday Night?

12. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Lol Crutag! When George left the building, we could all follow him home! :D "Hey George, nice place your got here. What's for dinner?"

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    LOL the Force is with you curtag! ;)

Only the Tusken Raider scene didn't go the way we wanted it to.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Nope Rogue, We didn't get to the party Friday night. We did go to the Hard Rock though.

I like the idea of having it in Sac. I could do that in a roadtrip. And if we did it in Sac, maybe we could get the LA Philharmonic to do a concert. Sorry everyone who enjoyed it, but the Indy Phil was disappointing.

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I went to the Denver Celebration, but due to me spending most of the month of April and the first couple of days of May in the hospital, I couldn't go to the Indy Celebration. I wanted to.

Sorry to hear the Indy Celebration was a disappointment. The Denver Celebration was out of this world!

16. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    The Celebration itself rocked LDV, the 25th anniversary concert wasn't too spectacular, though (in my humble opinion) but I know a lot of people liked it...so call me picky when it comes to music :) Guess that's what happens when you're a member of an award-winning High School Marching band for 4 years.

BTW. Rockin Mort says the Kings are up by 6. YAY!!!

17. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    hey, reassuring LDV that some other ppl were paying attention to AOTC...

I noticed Anthony Daniels, but couldn't find Ahmed... I'll look next time.

And I noticed GL's kids every time, and I thought that might be who they were. I rule!

Couldn't find the Falcon before but now I know where to look.

And other things ppl mentioned:

1. R2D2 going up the stairs.- this made me laugh every time
    2. C3P0 sitting down.- but he does this in the OT as well...
    3. The pan up in the beginning.- I noticed! I was like, "What the... why are we panning UP?" Everyone else thought I was nuts.

-sj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.