main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Oh. My. GAWWWWD

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by kahli, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    From the David McCormack Email List:

Well, there are a lot of rumours floating around Brisbane today about a rather fabulous show happening this Saturday.

I have information from a couple of very reliable list sources that C.O.W and Miami and Gentle Ben are all playing at the Methyr Bowls Club in New Farm this Saturday from 7pm and it is free.

I've never seen C.O.W. or Miami before and I am sure it will be great. And apparently it is FREE! Miami will be the original (and only) line up of McCormack Snr, Maureen Hansen, Paul Medew and Nick Norton. It will be great to see Medew and McCormack playing together again. Perhaps we might get a mini Custard re-union?

I must admit I am rather excited.

PS Apparently all of this is happening for someone's birthday. I do not know whose it is, but I suggest we all bring presents to make out gate crashing a bit more agreeable.

This might be your only ever chance to see 2 legendary and sadly defunct brisbane bands. I urge you all to consider this as your chance to participate in brisrock history.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

(PS I'm going ;) - might be time to invest in that ipod voice recorder I've been hankering for - unless neech wants to come along with his electronic gadgetry)

2. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Sorry... am otherwise occupied on Saturday but if you do record it I know I'd like a copy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.