main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oh. My. God.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghent42, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    thats ok DS we wil wait. just putting this up top. this thread was WAY too much fun. it cannot die!

2. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    I hate to say it, but I think this thread is seeing it's last. People are starting to put the events of Sep. 11th behind them and looking more towards the future. Also, the religious debate it evolved into can only interest so many and for so long. :)

3. Darkside_Spirit

Darkside_Spirit Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2001
    Just closing this thread nicely, then, without countering your last arguments. I can't continue a debate now anyway, as I am troubled by a nasty variant of the common cold (which is why it in fact took me two days to come back).

It's been a pleasure debating with you JediStryker and I don't feel that it's become personal or you've "let your frustration show" at all. You, and Bouty, will remain on my watched list for a long time to come (what an honour, I hear you cry) :)...

4. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    ok thread is officially closed, then. DS: it has been SOOO fun arguing with you! ;-) just kidding. no, you have been a pleasure debating with and i will miss this thread very much. i hope to see you and jedistryker around the forums sometime. both of you, feel free to pm me anytime you want. lyl!!!! *shakes hands/hugs darkside-spirit and jedistryker* bye!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.