main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oh no, another fan film needing help....

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Andy_2-1b, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy_2-1b

Andy_2-1b Jedi Master star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    Hi there, I am writing this in anticipation of being crucified by all, but I will write anyway...

Yes another fan film in need of help. I have read the boards going way back and I think I have prepared the information that you guys always require.

Fan film (hopefully) to be made in England.
    I have experience - Short film on Super 16mm and short time travel film on mini dv.
    Sold one short film to producer in England.
    Have Lightwave, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere' (plus more) and a good level of skill in them.
    Script 35 pages so roundabout 35 mins of film.
    It is finished so I can mail script for feedback.
    Small budget available.
    Camera Equipment already available (DSR 500)
    No delusions.

I need some more help in any way you could offer. Costumes, props, etc. I know you guys in the states are not likely to jump on a plane and come over, but your experienced feedback is appreciated. But if you do fancy a holiday in England...

2. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Where, exactly, are you lacking?

3. Rick_Zarber

Rick_Zarber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    But if you do fancy a holiday in England...

Sure thing. You payin'?

4. Lightsaber_Style8675

Lightsaber_Style8675 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2003
    Wow. You seem to be set software wise. There is a Costuming and Props forum on this site. They should be able to help you with your needs there. Good luck. Any other areas you need help in?

5. diabloblanco17

diabloblanco17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    *points to sig*

6. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    Oh, nice to see a familiar face.

7. Andy_2-1b

Andy_2-1b Jedi Master star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    Hi guys,

It seems being so preoccupied with satisfying the cravings of most of you to tell you what I have got, I haven't told you what I need!

Honest, structured appraisal of my script. Is the best way to PDF it and send via e-mail to whoever requests it?
    Feedback from you 'seasoned' fan film guys who can share some pit falls with me and things to avoid.
    People who would like to help out i.e costumes, props, set building (I have seen the costume and prop page - most useful)
    Hey, I can't afford airline tickets, but I can feed people and put a roof over their head!

Just to say, no delusions here, I have worked hard to get the film this far, if it's not credible enough, then I won't do it. I hope you guys can see that!

8. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    A PDF sounds fine to me. I'm also in England, so I'd be happy to have a read of the script.

jairen90 @ hotmail.com

Take out the spaces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.