main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Oh! Oh! My turn....My turn!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Greedo, Feb 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I need help deciding on a license plate. I don?t know anymore what I want. I do have a prize for the person who comes up with the best one. And trust me it is a good one. But anyway the best one gets a prize. The only one I have thought of because of my knee is.

CLG LRS

Or

CLGLARS.

2. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Um, shouldn't that be CLGLARS?

3. Darth_Greedo

Jun 15, 2002
    Yea.....

I am only going to give this till next monday so I need people to start guessing.

4. Mobius

Mar 3, 2002
    How bout DTHGRDO or GREEDO?

5. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Considering recent events... How about
    BALLNCHN

;) j/k

6. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    No I dont think I would like that one web. I have a couple I was considering but are inappropriate to put on these boards. If you would like to know pm me and I will tell you. But any way the prize so far is going to moe. So if anyone has any other ideas they need to submit and i will let you know. Talk to you all soon. I will be giving the prize at the next meeting unless moe wins and then I will send it to his house in cali.

7. Mobius

Mar 3, 2002
    Scott, keep in mind that if it's inappropriate for the boards, AZ won't let you have it as a license plate. They're very strict about that stuff. PM me with your ideas, and I'll tell you if I think they'll pas muster.

8. Darth_Greedo

Jun 15, 2002
    Alright everyone if there is no other guesses moe gets the prize I will give everyont until friday to make there guesses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.