main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oh those summer...niiiiights.( Ideas)

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Hobbie107, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Well everyone. I think it's about time that I started an important Thread. Iif anyone has looked at my reply in "Meets for the rest of the Year. I waskinda hoping to get Ideas from all of you about things that everyone likes to do. I know it's not my responsibility, but I like the idea of trips and plans and such, and since your all SW fans, I really enjoy being with you all. ANYWAY!!! Some of the ideas were The white Mountains (WHOOO HOOO). "Anyway how about concerts, fairs, beach, movies, conventions, or heck even a quiet time in a isolated park together sounds fun. I know that I'm new and everything but those are just some ideas to throw out." Quote. Well, Lyta your the boss (salute). I hope that I;m not out of my position in requesting this. If I am, Slap me down Colonel. BTW Thanks again to Luke for that cd. You are the Best.

"Fly for your future, fly for your past, fly for your life and for your fun. Fly for yourself and your friends. But mostly fly for the feeling and for the Independence."

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Hobbie,

You will never be out of line providing ideas, that is what we all do here, I only keep things to a controlable chaos <sp?> so it doesn't get out of hand. So everyone, post your ideas for what you would like to see us do, though I would suggest that we keep it in the Meets for the rest of the year thread and not have redundant threads.

Jaded[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.