Ohana (Obi-Wan AU) *~Update 01/08!!!~*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Woo hoo!!! I finally am done with marching band FOREVER!!! *dances*

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    *Brushes off dust* 1 more week of school, then I've got 2 weeks off...
  3. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    does that mean a postie?
  4. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
  5. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Alas, my only time to write has resulted in Darth WB. :( Sorry!

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years!
  6. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Hey, all that does is prevent the post even longer. ;) :p
  9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  10. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't worry, there is a whole pack chasing Jenny to try to get him back.

She went that way...............>
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ~gags and ties obiwan up then vanishes with him~ 8-}
  12. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    *thwacks homework, DWB, and Darth-Dad*
  13. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Errr.... oops? :p

Sorry guys... I'm afraid the slate's been running a little dry lately. :(
  14. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
  15. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Thanks jacen. ;)

I'm trying, really, I am. :p
  16. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  17. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Touché, Kit. ;)

I am INTENDING on trying to write now that I'm in my 2 week spring break.
  18. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    2 week break- must be nice :)

Look- the stars are back!
  19. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    YAY!!!!

If they take away my stars again, I am going to get angry. And when I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!!

(Or something like that). ;)
  20. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    LO SIENTO!

Though the next day?s long walk was tedious, it proved to be of some worth. Before the sun was beginning to set, the three came across two warriors of Lihue, who were relieved to have found the trio. Obi-Wan spoke not to them, merely went with Koma to start a fire. Leikele sat with the men, telling them of what had happened. He could not speak to her with the guards watching so closely, so he resolved to simply find sleep as quickly as possible. He knew not how long the others remained awake, for before the moon was even high in the sky, he was asleep.

The next day, they continued back to Lihue. A great commotion arose in the village upon their arrival, Obi-Wan quickly being smothered by Koukalaka while Leikele and Koma were taken by their parents. He barely saw them as they were drug off, weariness filling him as he was led back to his hut.

Water and food was brought for him by several women, Obi-Wan murmuring his share of ?Mahalo?s as he drank. They left as quickly as they came, taking the left over food with them and leaving Obi-Wan in solitude.

It was later that Peni and Koukalaka entered the hut, Obi-Wan bowing his head to the chief. Peni returned the bow. ?Mahalo a Obi-Wan no loa?a ko?u keiki,? he said solemnly.

?Chief say ?Thank you for finding his son,? Koukalaka translated for him.

Obi-Wan bowed once more. ?Mahalo,? he answered back. Peni turned and left the hut, but Koukalaka remained. The smaller man sat down on the floor near Obi-Wan, eyeing him suspiciously. ?Leikele told us of what happened. I come to ask if it is true.?

Obi-Wan froze momentarily. He had not taken a moment with Leikele to plan out what they were to tell the village. He instead swallowed a lump in his throat and asked, ?What did she tell you??

?Leikele say that large pack of pua?a attack. Kilika try to protect Koma and pua?a trample him to death. This be true??

Obi-Wan nodded. ?Yes, that is exactly what happened.?

Koukalaka looked wryly at Obi-Wan. ?You lie worse than Leikele. She did not tell me that pua?a attacked Kilika.? He let out a sigh, then eyed Obi-Wan. ?What happened??

?Leikele did not wish for me to tell,? Obi-Wan admitted. ?She said it would bring about bad things if we did.?

Koukalaka nodded. ?Kilika was not a good man. He desired power too greatly.? He eyed the Jedi. ?I know Kilika attacked Leikele. The despair that she created in her voice when speaking of him was too fake. I know that he was not killed by wild animals,? he added, turning fully to Obi-Wan. ?What happened??

Obi-Wan sighed, then looked out of his tent at the cool ocean. ?Leikele and I had found Koma. We were on our way back when he found us. He attacked Leikele and Koma, and myself. He tried to kill me.? Obi-Wan looked at the translator, expecting to find anger, but seeing sympathy instead.

?Go on,? Koukalaka chided.

?He wrestled with me on a cliff edge. I could feel it crumbling, but he did not. We both fell, him grabbing my ankle as I hung on.? Obi-Wan lowered his head. ?I kicked him, causing him to fall to his death.?

Koukalaka nodded. ?If word of this reached Kapaa, a war would brew. Leikele knows this. That is why you must keep it a secret.? He caught Obi-Wan?s gaze, continuing, ?Act as if you are crushed at the thought of losing a friend. Leikele must act the part of a widow. Mourn with his family; speak not of his evil doings.?

Obi-Wan despised the fact that he would have to be sad over the man?s death, yet nonetheless, he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

The village of Kapaa arrived several days after. At sunset, the guards blew mournful calls into their pu shells, a lone tone lingering in the air. Kilika?s parents, as well as Leikele, were dressed in black, walking out into the surf with floral displays in their hands.

Chief Peni began raising his arms to the sky and praying to Pele, the villages chanting after him. Leikele and the parents lowered the flowers into the water, watching as the tide wen
  21. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Your back!

So the others did know she hated him.
  22. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Kit, LOL, yes, I am, at least for a little while. ;)

And not everyone shared her opinion of Kilika... Just Koukalaka and her cousin. ;)
  23. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    You know, if I actually get with it, I might actually get another post up this week. Imagine that. ;)
  24. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Or not...

HOPEFULLY, I can get something done before I leave for Hawaii June 13 (WOO HOO!!). If not, I'm sure I'll come back FULL of ideas and bunnies. :D
  25. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Brat!

of course I only got back 3 weeks ago ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.