main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA ohh no school starts monday for me

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by I_have_zam_cards, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_have_zam_cards

I_have_zam_cards Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    yes i hate school and i got two more years i dont wanna go. boo hiss at school i fart in its general direction. what do think of school i hate it lots

2. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    My school starts wed. and I.. am.. A SENIOR! WHOO HOO! (dances)

3. karateyoda17

karateyoda17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Well my school starts of Tuesday and I dont wanna go eather.....but im a senior too, thank god, though I still dont wanna go. :( but atleast I got a excuse to go out and buy a whole new set of clothing. I REALLY needed new clothing, and man did I get it.

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    You're complaining because you have just two more years, ZamCards??? I have TWENTY EIGHT more years of high school ;)

5. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    look at it this way Zam not counting sick days you only have 360 days of school till you graduate and get to go to school again

6. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    I'm going to be a master of disguise.. I mean ... the school.. ^_^ I have >180 and counting..
    :D

7. jedimaster chris

jedimaster chris Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 1999
    Today was my first day at Point Park College, anyone else going to school there?

8. I_have_zam_cards

Jul 28, 2002
    i got thru my first day of school today with only 4 hours of sleep under my belt. i made it out alive as you can see.

9. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    actually, Vern is going to Point Park. She's a freshman majoring in film, or something with video productions, methinks.. :)

10. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Busy first day where very little got done Meetings, meetings, meetings. I hate meetings. Even more than sand.

Tomorrow will also be very busy, but I actually have to get things acomplished (get books and supplies, make seating charts, lesson plans, decorate the room, more meetings)

Glad to hear your first day went well ZamCards and good luck to those that are starting soon!

11. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    My last late nite through the week and I don't plan on sleeping. Too bad the proxy at school won't let us on the boards or I spend all day in the libary.

12. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    ditto.. my school also has a block on chat rooms & boards. (growls at steel valley's technical operators..)

13. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    try pinging the boards and using the ip address

14. karateyoda17

Jul 9, 2002
    Tomorrow morning will be pure hell for me. UGH im really just going to want to die when I wake up. Ii just cant wake up that early. I dont hate school, just hate the hours. OMG why so early. I gotta wake up about 6 and then be there at 7. OMG why so early. I need sleep, more then 8 hours WAY MORE. I sleep way more then 8 hours, ask Metallijedi and BDP, they call at like 2 in the afternoon and im still asleep. I swear I have some kinda condition, I NEED ALOTTA SLEEP. OMG why so early......well there ends my pointless rage agains school hours. You way all continue with tasks, just pray for me so that I dont fall asleep walking through the halls tomorrow.

15. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I used to hate getting up early for school. I can't think of many more unconfortable memories then getting up early and dragging my butt to the bus stop only to get on a freezing cold bus that only started to get warm when it arrived at school. I missed the bus so much in my senior year (and ended up missing school becsue of it) that I had to go to the doctor's office at the end of the year and convince them that I was sick a bunch of days so that I could get written excuses and graduate.

College classes are much better. You can schedule them pretty much whenever you want. I have taken a lot of afternoon and evening classes so that I could sleep in.

16. Lando_Da_Pimp

Lando_Da_Pimp Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Damn I haven't gone to High School in 10 years. I feel old.

17. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    School tomarrow for me :( I like summer!!! oh well. btw, after i go to school for music ed then i am going to point park for film unless i decide to move to another state by then.

18. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    I don't wanna go to school! WAHH! I have a killer case of senioritis. A very very bad case. :( I mean, I'll get the grades needed & stuff, it's not like I'm gonna shirk off, but still..

19. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    I'm ready to go back to school! Now that I've finally gotten my journals done for English (pulled an all nighter last night) I'm not so upset about. Then again, tomorrow morning, when I wake up at 5:30 I might not be so optimistic about it. Ugh...No, I definatly wont be. I don't really want to go back...

20. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    At least when you go to school you know what you are doing for 12 yrs... afterwards.. welll... =)

21. karateyoda17

Jul 9, 2002
    Well I just arived from school.....im not as tired as I imagined I would be, but give school a few months, winter always makes we want to sleep MORE. As for how the day went, well its not the best year, but 100% not the worst either. 1st period I have like one of my best friend in, and there is only 6 people total in the class (some screw up that ended in a really small class, and no Dan its not the "special" class ;), its web page design ). 2nd period is cool,I have a great teacher and HOT chicks like mad in that class and ALOT of my friends. 3rd is ok, only know 2 people really but those two are drop dead beautiful girls (YES they actually do talk to me) so im more then happy to be there lab partner. 4th is the best period for a study hall and odds are I got one!!! Lunch came and easily its the best lunch period I have ever had, literally 2 tables worth of friend are there, got so lucky, though my buddy frank is in C lunch so hes all alone :(. 5th I know literally noone, and its more or less the playa ;) class, same goes for 6th AND 6th is math :( . 7th finally has one of my best friends too and its english my favorite sudject and the last period of the day. Though this wont last due to semester class changes like gym and a few other classes im taking, its not to bad. Though we did get a new thingy this year :(, student ID's, we all look so stupid walking around with cheap bands and a ID hanging from um so I tryed to "style" it up and got introuble for it because the ID was not shown. All in all a pretty cool day, made even cooler to see all the girls ;) thats what I will miss about school. So thats my school report, peace out dawgs :)

22. jedimaster chris

jedimaster chris Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 1999
    I'll have to keep my eyes open for vern, if she is majoring in film then I'll see her at the meeting this Thursday.

23. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Worked from 8 am to 7:30 pm. Got lots done, but so much more remains to be done. Can't find text books!!! only have 75 Us history books and need 120. Have NO world culture books. Gack. Have no agenda books to give out to my homeroom (each student is supposed to get one. They have all the school rules in addition to a calander)

Did manage to get paper up on all the blank bulletin boards. Got classroom supplies. Helped to settle two Grievances (union stuff). Did an hour and half of Special Ed work!!! Parent of a student of mine from last year came in, the student's schedule was all screwed up. Along with Guidance got it fixed up, almost perfect (couldn't fit in one elective) Got desk organized and many bits of paper put in the correct place (but still have many more bits of paper that need to be filed) Made seating carts. Came up with lesson plans for next three days (unfortunately, Thursday's depends on me getting books before then. Sigh) Typed up class rules and expectations list(each student gets two, one is signed by parent & student and returned to me to be filed away in case they say 'I didn't know'). Not completely happy with it, but out of time.

Have Qui-Gon clock on my desk. :D

Kids come tomorrow. I pray that the Force is with me.

I also hate getting up so early in the morning. 5:30 AM. Even worse in the winter when I am at work before sun rises.

Of course, despite everything I'm still a happy chic because I'm a SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER.

24. I_have_zam_cards

Jul 28, 2002
    i have the most awesome schedule ever. i have film study im so happy. this is gonna be like an early senior year. and then creative writing is so simple. ahh man this is gonna be so easy

25. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Well, I get to go to school today, in about a half an hour actually. I got up at 5:30 for some crazy reason! I could be waking up now and still be just fine. Oh well, maybe I'll get back into the habit of waking up early again...as opposed to waking up at 2 or 1 or 2 etc. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.