main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA ohh no school starts monday for me

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by I_have_zam_cards, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Well, I began school today. It was all good. I started w/a computer class (YAY!!!!!!) but they still have the proxy up. (BOO!!!) Then, I went to Aca. Chem (YAY!) but then.. I had to go to a study hall (BOO!) and then.. I had Aca. English (hmm.. no comment here. The teacher's very interesting. I love teachers that I can't get a read on in the first 5 min.) And LUNCH! (YAY!)
    After lunch I had Concert Choir (yay except for this one girl that constantly makes fun of me- but I just turned around and told her that I don't care, I only have one more year while she has two! ~_^ That kind of shut her up.)
    Then I had Calculus.. I LOVE CALCULUS! (huggles new calc book... looks at wierd stares people are giving her.. ahem.)
    After calc, I had another study hall.. then Psych/Econ.
    The great thing is, most of my teachers are ones I've had already, and they all like me. So, It's going to be a great year. Except I only see like 3/4 of my friends all day. :(

2. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    School kinda sucked today, but at the same time I liked it. My schedule was pretty good, I don't really have any hard classes and I finally get to see my friends a lot. But I hate our new home room system!!!!! No one knew where they were going today, and I didn't even have a home room scheduled. It all worked out though, I got guidance to put me in Stina's room (We're actually in a bunch of classes together. It's kinda weird, we've never had any classes together before) Concert choir is kinda scary, there's 61 people in the class! Everyone's schedule was all screwed up this year, I have to go fix mine the rest of the way tomorrow. I had fun at the end of the day though, we went around and harassed all our old teachers. It was fun :)

3. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Is it good or bad that your entire choir class is the size of my actual class?

My first day was pretty good. Health first ughh then Spanish IV pretty cool teacher doesn't make us do too much hard stuff. Than bio 2 which I like a lot than a study hall then CCC Law a really cool sounding course. Then luch, english ehh I like it some History my biggest class with a total of 29. then combo geometry and trig good teacher bad bad bad bad class. I hate math.

4. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    second day of school now...i am so tired...why do the let us go to kennywood???

5. karateyoda17

karateyoda17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    everyone would be so proud, I DID my math homework.....and not just that but did it correct. I was so proud of myself. Im going to pass this year with B's and A's I promise myself! I am starting to have respect for math, by no means likeing it, but my math teacher likes star wars, so I will give her that.

6. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    O.O a teacher that likes SW? I have yet to meet one in my school (whimpers)
    And yes, I've been in school 2 days, and gotten homework allready for 2 days, and a test to take tomorrow. I WANNA GRADUATE LIKE NOW!
    (maybe calc is fun in class, but the homework is killer. I don't like homework. and the book weighs a ton. It's times like this I wish I had telekinesis so I could 'lift' my backpack home..)

7. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    I'm so glad I'm taking basket weaving! (that's what my dad calls electives) This year's gonna be a breeze for me. I don't even have any books. It's nuts! The only real class I have is acc english, and my first home work assignment is to prepare a presentation on my SW nerdiness :) I guess I'm lucky, I can actually think of 3 teachers at my school who like SW, and you just might know one ;)

8. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Gee who could that be? ;)

We had a teacher like that but she retired last year pretty cool person gave me a ESB action figure breath mask we found in the room when she found out I was a fan. It might have been wandering around for halloween dressed like an Imp Officer.

Well 2 days in and only a little home work tonite english, spanish- we had to write 2 pages about our summer now is there a spanish word for Jedi or Lightsaber? I can't wait till she reads it just to see the look on her face.

9. Mrs_jedi_1966

Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    ?Como se di se Jedi in espanol????? Sounds like..hmmm....Hedi?

10. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    I only have on line classes this semester. ONLINE CLASSES ROCK!!!! YEAH!!!! I can go to class in my underwear.......wellllll....I guess I don't even have to get that dressed up if I don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Um... just a little too much information there Carrie.....HE HE.

12. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    See, I wish I could go to college NOW. High School is boring. Very boring. Academic Chemistry is boring the pants off of me. Apparently, the ACADEMIC must stand for something other than EDUCATIONALLY CHALLENGING b/c we are learning stuff that is so 7th grade. I am disappointed. Calculus, however.. I like the teacher, the subject.. I HATE THE HOMEWORK.

Do you think I can go to college now? :) I really really have a bad case of senioritis. Are there any JEDI techniques to ease the pain of senioritis??? ^_^

13. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Yeah, seriously, I think there's a major senioritis epidemic going around lately!

lol, the literal translation of senioritis is inflammation of the senior [face_laugh]

14. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    Dude I HATED Chemistry!!! This year my classes are cool. I get to bring all my Star Wars stuff to school and actually use it for practical purposes. I think it's cool. I am so tired now though...Well at least it is Saturday!!!!!Chris-Stacina is in like half my classes and home room and my other friend is in the other half of my classes lol. The only bad thing is C-S and I have lockers back in the cut far from any known classes.

15. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    Practical purposes for SW equipment in school? HA! the only thing I bring is my light up pens. my friends & I duel in school. ^_^

16. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    I have some random SW action figures in my purse, and yesterday in animation we were supposed to pick some action figures our teacher had to use on Tuesday, so Stina (she had one too) and I just pulled out some of our own. Everyone was like, how did you know you were going to need those, lol. And then there's my big SW presentation in English on Wedensday. Now that should be interesting :)

17. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Yes! I am so on a school computer right now and am allowed on the messege board!! YAY!!! Hope this lasts!

18. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    Yay stace me too!!!! Hey...btw, i couldn't find a back door to here...i'll keep looking.

19. karateyoda17

karateyoda17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Chem..........7th grade easy. Whitney some people are not as "smart" as you. I personally hate math and chem period and find it extreamly boring, hard, and pointless. We need -, +, x and % and no more. The square root of blah blah blah I DONT CARE. Math is so freakin pointless, I dont want a job that deals anything with math but the basics. Math blows man. If someone wants to be a builder or a mathematician good for them, but I dont and hate how people feel that I need to learn geometry and calc and other pointless stupid stuff, its bull man pure bull. There is far more important things then getting A's in math or anything other subject for that matter. God didnt create us to just sit around and do homework all day. I will live my life rather then waist it at home working for some pointless grade that shows how much better or worse you are then others.

20. I_have_zam_cards

I_have_zam_cards Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    i left school early today cuz i was sick. and school is so easy this year

21. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    never said I was smart. :p I just like math. English.. I like reading, just not grammar or anything having to do w/sentence construction or essays. (shudders) I hate essays.

22. I_have_zam_cards

I_have_zam_cards Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    i like the writing part of english. my class creative writing is awesome. and i got film study im so geeked

23. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    Chem can be a blast!!!........Literally! My first Chem teacher taught us how to blow things up with elements found in the ground, & how to make fireworks, and how to make things explode, and how to make things burn under water, & how to make stink bombs & H bombs with a Pepsi bottle = totally cool :) It is all in how you take things and what you make out of it. Mr. B (the teach) was our own personal McGuyver! :D

24. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    :\ see, I don't think that my science teacher will do that. Unfortunately, he's rumored to be a bit of a pervert (eww) and that he'll give you a good grade just for wearing a high skirt or low top.
    EEWWWW!
    Needless to say, I don't wear either, so my grade will be judged on good work! ^_~

25. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    I am so glad I got my hard chasses over with before this year, if I had to take chem now I think I'd probably go darkside on someone! Err...not that I'm inclined to turn to the darkside or anything ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.