main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OHHH EMMM GEEE! Venture's 10k Bash! Lesbians, Forcebeer and Lesbians Oh My!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Errant_Venture, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Wow. I honostly have no idea where to begin. So I'll just begin like the selfish little bee-hatch that I am.

This post will contain none of the following: Nudity, Star Wars, Peasants, or Drug References.

This post will contain: Lesbians, Chim Love, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, innuendo, and other strange things that I have yet to fathom.

But first, this is for CommanderSesfan the one true lord and master!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/CatherineZetaJones_19.jpg]

<font size=1>I know how much you [face_love] her</font>

TO begin with I never ever truly ever thought I'd make it to 10k at the JC. These past few years have been a blast and I've seen myself graduate high school, get my AA degree, frack up part of my junior year and move out to my own. Now as I approach the new millenium with excited anticipation at what my internet life will bring me I can only think of one thing. Lesbians. And Games. And CHIM CHIM A ROO.

For some eye-candy.

LESBIANS!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/lesbian1.jpg]

<font size=1>They are teh win</font>

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/State%20College/gm_l33.jpg]

<font size=1>Not that bad. Good quality</font>

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/State%20College/gm_l22.jpg]

<font size=1>Not a lesbian scene. But we all know she is one.</font>

Hot no?

Where was I? Oh yes thanking people for everything. You all truly made this a fun and great experience and I know I'm going to leave some people out. I'm sorry if I left anyone out here.

Good grief this is a lot of people.

OH MY FRACKING LORDS OF KOBOL! I GIVE YOU TEH LITIZEN CREWz! THEY ARE THE FINE PPL OF THE LITERATURE FORUM COMMAND. LFC FOR SHORT. A stupid ripoff off of the SGC.

[image=http://xoxopuppy.free.fr/puppy3d/galeries/puppy/Stargate.jpg]

<font size=1>THE STARGATE OWNS J00 ALL!</font>

Knight1192: I know its been a long time since last we talked but you are truly the driving force behind the Lit social thread. Thanks for making it a great place to chill and for having so many historical debates with me. I shall bring myself to post in the social thread more often, I don't know why I ever left it. :)

Excellence: What can I say? You sir are excellent. Fun in Lit and semi-fun in Games. ;)

Genghis12: YOU SIR ARE A GOD. Keep up the sarcasm in Comms. I <3 it. Possibly a lot.

Gandolf the Grey: AKA Raven. Cool sir you're a great admin and twas truly a pleasure working with you in Lit and in the MS.

Dp4m: Don't think you've ever posted in Games. But I've always liked you even though seldom see eye to eye. I'll update the Lit. Review forum again one day soon.

The2ndQuest: You're not around much in Games but ya know thats what I love about you. You're truly awesome, and very nerdy. I pale in comparison to your EU and SG knowledge. Good luck with that Thor music vid!

It troubles my heart to see you all like this. To see Lieutanent Ford go AWOL. But it brings great joy to know that Atlantis has been defended. For you all are truly noble warriors.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/Stargate/siege227.jpg]

<font size=1>Taking names and kicking ass Atlantis crew</font>

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/Stargate/siege233.jpg]

<font size=1>Fracking the enemy up</font>

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/Stargate/siege241.jpg]

<font size=1>The JCNGL FPS CREW taking names and kicking ass. Frack em up guys!</font>

DamonD: You are one helluva crazy Brit ya know? Then again I'm a crazy Yankee. So we're like two hens in a basket.

TwilikJedi: OMG I THINK I SPELLED YOUR NAME RIGHT FOR A CHANGE. AND NO MARKUP SCREWUPS BEE HATCH! Booyaka! You were an awesome co-mod in CT. Grea

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    LESBIANS!!11!!1!!

3. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Yay for Errant. You rule. Now post moer.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    For this special occasion, I decided that I would go over to Classic Trilogy and up the "Did Boba Fett Die?" thread for you.

Then I saw that it was already on page 1.

My work here is finished.

5. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    Congrats on 10k, ERRANT_VENTURE-mon, many happy returns. NO!, wait, that's not the right phrase :p

Thanks for the mention [face_blush] And w00t :D :p

6. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Congrats Jon but you are still far far behind myself when it comes to post count. I = win!

But you = win for hitting 10k and for lesbians.

7. JamanMosil

JamanMosil Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2004
    Congrats on the 10k! I've been around long enough to appreciate your work here...rock on.

And as for the pics...thanks. :D Your topic title is sure to pull pretty much every guy in here. :p *scrolls back up to pics*

8. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    Lesbionic !!

9. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Damn EV, I didn't know folks could post such pics and get away with it. Of course not exactly much showing but still some pretty hot pics.

Anyway, congrats on the 10K mark. Since you brought up the history bit, think I'll post my latest aquisition in the social thread so as not to derail this one.

10. DroidGeneral

DroidGeneral Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    What is the point of this thread besides all the hot, scantly clad women? :D

11. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    I think the Stargate pic reveals to us EV's true passion: the phallus. The lesbian pics are a coverup.

12. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Sithman's thread "Did Boba Fett die?" is the bestest thread evar!

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    congrats EV

another mod gets 10 K seems to be more and more these days ;)

14. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    Well, if you own a company that makes headache medicine it's the best thread... ;)

15. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    LOL....I don't ever post in this nerd parade of a forum, but I have to say, this was a great 10,000th post. I'm very impressed (I completely jumped past mine. :( )

Look out, Bib. He's on your ass. :p

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Thanks Jonathan :) You were definately one of the highlights of C3, damn near the top. I was happy to share the 5 mins after my engagement with you, and give you the worlds biggest hug. Thank you for being you: goofy, caring, silly, loyal, and loveable. *sniff* Now I'm getting all emotional...

K, girl moment over. Yay for Forcebeer and lesbians!

FORCEBOAT!!1!

17. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Wow. So many gorgeous women. And Stargate and BSG.

Also, Venture is a good man. We like him, which is why he is an honorary member of SCFF. Or the CDK as we call ourselves. Anyway, hope you get 10k more at least kthx!

18. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Congrats EV!! =D=

Please don't leave us alone with Ousley in the CT, he's gone power crazy [face_worried]

Anyway, lesbians on THE FORCEBOAT!!!!1!!!!11, w00t w00t [face_dancing]

19. TIEIntercepter

TIEIntercepter Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    I don't really care about your 10k post but rock on with the lesbian stuff :p

20. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    LESBIANS!!!!1!1!!

21. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I can only hope that I will be there 5 minutes after E_V is engaged.

22. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    A limmerick about a GOOD MAN.

I once met Doctor Jonathan Venture,
    His life was a great big misadventure;
    Until he invented a drink,
    That was a shade of bright pink,
    And was an utterly waersome thirst quencher.

23. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I'm sorry, please use your HTML powers to make those pictures a correct size. kthxbye.

24. PoKeMoN_Master_Drake

PoKeMoN_Master_Drake Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2001
    Nothing to see here...

25. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "I'm sorry, please use your HTML powers to make those pictures a correct size. kthxbye."

He likes the pictures that size - they fit in his hand better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.