main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok completists, try to fit THIS into the continuity!!! (HUMOR)(Yep, STILL HUMOR)(ITS FUNNY DARNIT!)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by SithSpit777, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParanoidAni-droid

ParanoidAni-droid Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001

Also this thread is offtopic, humor threads are not allowed in EU lit forums only in EU community forums.

Yeah, but I have my laughs here! The EU community posters are all a bunch of stiffs! ;)

2. SithSpit777

SithSpit777 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2001
    Lol, that is the understatement of the century...

And if humor isn't allowed here, why do I see threads in the lit forum with a HUMOR tag on em?

Heh, no sense of humor whatsoever. I may have to unleash the pants thread after all....

3. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    why on earth is this in the lit. forum? it has nothing to do with EU books and comics... and seriously, it's quite a pointless thread now...

oh, and SithSpit, don't bother arguing with Val... he always wins ;)

4. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "And if humor isn't allowed here, why do I see threads in the lit forum with a HUMOR tag on em?"

They are all of topic, and when the admins get around to seeing them they get locked. Humor threads just aren't allowed. But humor in a serious thread can be allowed, unless the humor takes the thread offtopic.

On another note, The best humor is witty, or smart rather than immature, according to most humorists.

5. HereVilliVilliVilli

HereVilliVilliVilli Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    No, Offense... but this thread isn't very funny. If you think you have a sense of humor, you may want to think again. This is bland very bland.

6. SithSpit777

Oct 3, 2001
    Yes, and wit is something that has gone completely over your head. Otherwise, you mave have gotten the point with the title. Instead, I get a lecture.

Sorry, but advice from you on humor is like getting advice on being thin from Jabba the Hutt. Neither of you have proven remarkably gifted in those areas....

Heh, another thread lost to the humorless peeps here.

7. ParanoidAni-droid

Nov 27, 2001

Oh stop whinning and go walk it off. Or sleep it off for that matter, it works wonders for me. Come tomarro, you won't have a care in the world. Nor will anyone in the world care about you... erm, just kidding about that last one. :) Oh, geez, now YOUR not even smiling!

8. Thief

Thief Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 29, 2001
    Brevity is the soul of wit. Almost everything in this thread is neither brief nor witty nor amusing.

9. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    Gotta agree.

10. ParanoidAni-droid

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh enough with wit already! Wit is way over rated as far as I'm concerned. The person on the delevering end thinks himself sharp while everyone else thinks him dull. (Pause for emphasis on pun... and resume) Personally, I find wit unreliable. Rather, I favor charm. ;)

11. SithSpit777

Oct 3, 2001
    Got to agree.

*Steals some of droid's charm*

I got none of my own, you know.

And I think I will need it here.
    So far, this place is pseudointellectualism and stodginess at its finest. Quite frankly, it scares me. :_|

12. Sith-Pirate

Sith-Pirate Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2001
    This isn't a contradiction! Everyone knows that during the Battle of Yavin they temporarily modified 3PO so he could help refuel X-Wings!

!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.