OK Darn it: still bored silly beyond belief. Is it Friday yet?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Darth-Bubba, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am unmotivated to work today. I'm very sleepy because not only did I cough all night I was out late seeing this show at the Arclight.
  2. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I come up to my desk during the brief breaks (or in this case lunch). If I could do this during the class I would be thrilled but life is never that good (except during a CADD class).
  3. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG I'm so bored. One more hour and I get to go home. Then it's Friday!!! It is going to be a busy weekend. I'm feeling much better so I'm all for playing ball. Though playing may cause a relaps or something.
  4. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    You can if you owna laptop.

COMING THIS SEMESTER: APL POSTS FROM INSIDE HER CLASSES SHE SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION TO.

God bless wireless campus service and professors that don't care.
  5. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    APL, you crack me up. I'd love to hear what's going on in your Jane Austen class.
  6. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    FRIDAY! [face_dancing] I did not think this day would ever come. Today, there's hardly anyone in the office so I got a lot of work done! WOW! I have a busy weekend planned and can't wait to see all of you guys tomorrow!
  7. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Man, I wanna go home.

P.S. I prefer egocentric, thank you very much.
  8. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I prefer ethnocentric. But to stay on topic today has been easy and the time is flying so Friday will be here sooner than you think.
  9. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've been super busy today but I don't want to be. I was merely responding to JR's Dear SR thread which he locked so I could not respond and control the boards.

I wish it were Friday now.
  10. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You want to know what I'm doing now. Ordering lamps from Pottery Barn. Very hard work I'm telling you. I will make it to Friday. I'm ordering the Library Lamps the small accent base one. I have to get 10. They are $100 each, and that doesn't include the lamp shade. That's extra and is $30 per shade.

Now you know more about what I do each day.

And I have taken over the board again with this post. (I'm not counting the locked thread)
  11. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was thinking of buying these sconces and overhead light from Restoration Hardware for my bathroom. It's really hard to find matching sets.

I can't believe it's still only Tuesday!
  12. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    After I did PotteryBarn, I ordered from Restoration Hardware. Floor lamps this time. Very slow day. I wonder how many times I posted today because of it?
  13. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    On 8/23, you posted 64 times SR. That's a lot. DH joined the boards 3 years after I did, and she has a higher post count than I do.
  14. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Today I won't even come close to that number because I feel it will be a busy day. One good thing is that I think I'm going to wrangle me some new furniture for my apartment for free. My boss told me yesterday that I was welcomed to "take" stuff from the warehouse and I'm in need of a bookcase to display my GG stuff. The only problems is getting this large piece of furniture from Culver City to Sherman Oaks.
  15. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey DH, just got my books for my Jane Austen class...a whopping 9 of them.

i slept alot today so I'm cranky now. I'm off and it's one of those rollover ten more times and keep sleeping things. Not that i should compain...but...I'm cranky. I hate sleeping past 11.
  16. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    CBM would cast you dirty looks if he saw your post, he has to wake up at 5:50am to get to Downtown LA by 6:35am, merely to walk an estimated 3 blocks to his office, to sit in a cubicle while everyone around him slacks and he is the only one doing any work only to be blessed with more work because he is so good at it, to walk the 3 blocks back to his car which has been sitting in the hot sun all day to drive home without air conditioning. In the winter it's not much better due to our freak rain storms, and he is 0% body fat so he is cold anyway... wow, meesa thinks meesa passionate about this [face_love]
    Sorry for the tangent y'all and since i took the time to type it up, i will post it so you can waste and equal amount of time reading it!
  17. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww, you care. It's cute. You're a good girlfriend. (Funny coz remember Disneyland when you kept sarcastically calling him a good boyfriend. hehe)
  18. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    sarcastic.. me O:) NO way! I meant every word :::robotic tone::

James is the bestest boyfriend in the world.... I love him so much.... James is the bestest boyfriend in the world.. james is the bestest boyfriend in the world...[face_beatup]

Whoa, where was I... oh yeah, i meant every word..
  19. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    You crack me up CB. Now stop ruining my posting streak. Do you see the work I put into it? I will beat SR. I will rule the galaxy!
  20. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    Not today MMMuuuaaaaa (how do you know I am not assisting SR's streak)
  21. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    APL, you have two people interrupting you.. and I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE IT HARD!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
  22. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    I give up. I tried. I had it for like five minutes. I am not the queen. I am a loser. Plus I actually don't care enough.

Maybe by school time when I'm in class I'll try it again, while you're all busy at work.

MWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!
  23. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Please
    As long as my job is dull (which it has been the past couple of days) I will always be on top.
  24. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey SR...any chance you could get more than one bookshelf? (I'm the one with dire need of anything with drawers and/or shelves and lampish things and a new futon mattress. My room is dark, boxy, and sad.)
  25. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hum. I will see, but it's doubtful. I have to do it sneaky like because technically I'm stealing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.