main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA OK Darn it: still bored silly beyond belief. Is it Friday yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Since we're all getting new flat-panel LCD monitors, my office looks like a CRT monitor graveyard. They're all nice monitors too! 19" and 20"! We paid a lot of money for those monitors.

2. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I've had my flat panel monitor for a while (Wastewater always gets the good toys first). We were told we were getting these monitors because our new cubicles will be smaller and we need to save space somewhere.

I'm so glad the weekend's almost here. This has been a bad week and I'm going to be swamped tomorrow. I hate work. I wish I could just win the lottery and be done with it. Of course I would have to play to win. :(

3. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Don't worry about it, SR! Don't get in trouble. I thought you meant the boss wanted you to "get rid" of some stuff and you had his blessing....so, right.

4. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    YEAH! I have two meetings this morning and have to go out to the field so I'm going to be gone pretty much all day. Have a great one!

APL - which books did you get for your class? I'd love to read them along with you for discussion sake. I'm currently struggling with Sense and Sensibility. I forgot how silly some of these people are.

5. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Oh TGIF. I'm soooo happy. I have nothing to do tomorrow but rest then Goth Day on Sunday. Life is good right now.

6. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    even though I am no longer CR, please say good bye to "I am so damn bored, is it Friday yet..." You know I have this things on post beyond 500. We will create apother suitable replacement for work sucks, what to do today...

7. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.