ok guys lets devote this one to planning meetings

Discussion in 'Humboldt County, CA' started by jedibandnerd, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    so are we planning thrusday dennys 5:30? i need to know soon so i can tell jediracer, and lets see the agenda.......... Well we should plan to go to the last showing together i think, and talk about t-shirts and comic con is probably off, so anyone else have any ideas for us to do?
  2. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    i hope you mean next thursday :3
  3. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    no i mean today, yes next thursday
  4. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    right, so, we really need to decide where our next meeting will be soon, so that means everyone should vote! *waves hand* you will go vote, right now it looks like sequoia park is winning, i hope its sunny!
  5. liljlover Jedi Knight

star 1
    as shallow as i think it is that you are cancelling a meeting to get your haircut, tommarrow is your birthday so I'm not going to say anything, I defionitly can't go next thursday, it's the last day of school, and middle school graduations....And I have two finals this Friday that I need to study for, but this Thurday would be better for me. But feel free to carry on without me. Sorry!!!! Happy Birthday Brittany! :D
  6. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    well you kind of said it, but i can't help it my mom kind of said now or never, and.............. of course i mean, im not even close to the most excited and most dedicated to this club(sarcasim!!!!!!!) and if you had payed attention to the e-mail, for the most part that is not why i want to move the meeting.............. this isn't enough time for advance notice and there really is finals next week. uhg, sorry, im in a bad mood, i guess if you don't do with the band kids, you don't get any awards even if you deserve it, but hey! thats what democracy is!!!!!! the peoples choice.

* im sorry i got so mad mandy, i really only mentioned the hair cut because i didn't think that anyone besides like you and me and cody would end up comeing on thursday so i was going to move it back anyways, but i didn't thinkt it would be cool if i canceled it for those reasons and then showed up with a hair cut the next day( I was more than willing to get my hair cut on sat.) anyways, i got so mad i guess because no one seems to like me in band because i don't do innapropriate things with them and i didn't compose a symphony piece in 8th grade, and then you called me shaollow when i certainly hope i am not and i try very hard not to be, and i really think i am going to cry because maybe i had this whole music major thing wrong and i should just try to get some kind of a job for lucas arts!
  7. liljlover Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh...Brittany, I'm sorry and you know I love you and would never think of you that way! And please never give up your dream! There's room for both you and Micheal in the musical world. I believe, what happened to you? Anyway I'll do my best to make it whenever the meeting is, as long as it's before the 18th.
    Happy Birthday Brittany!!!!!!
    p.s. you left your purse in my locker, I'll bring it to school tomarrow don't worry!
    Happy Birthday Again!
  8. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    yes, don't worry, that was just a mementary lapse in confidence, nothing can make me give up that dream untill i get the deniance letter from the london symphony!!!
  9. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    how does everyone feel about tuesday????
  10. liljlover Jedi Knight

star 1
  11. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    yes, i am thinking tuesday is perfect, im telling jediracer this at 9:30, you have that long to post that this is a bad idea!
  12. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    so its tuesday at 5:00 at seqouia park?
  13. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
  14. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
  15. liljlover Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have an apointment at 4 so I might be a little late but probably not... sorry, I just felt like writing something [face_dancing]...oh man, what finals do to you!!!!
  16. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm not gonna be able to go, i got some thingy at my old school to go to.
  17. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    awwwww, i will bring the scrap book for you to look at on wendsday i guess
  18. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    the year book was cool^_^
  19. mrswinestein Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry i couldnt make it to the meeting. it was my brothers last baseball game. hope it was awsome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.