main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Ok, here we go! NEXT MEETING! :)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Please don't make us sick. Thank you.

~ The Management ~

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, here is the best I can muster at the moment. They wont have actual times until tomorrow, so I will be checking back... They are getting Cold Mountain, and LOTR: Return of the King in on Friday. So its up to you guys which we see. LOTR is going to be good to see again, and I am all for it. But, Cold Mountain is interesting to me as well, and I would like to see it, although I can wait for the DVD. So we can decide Friday, unless everyone posts what they want to see here. Anyways, lets stick with the plan of meeting at Jimmys at 6, and heading over to the mall shortly after. That way, the folks that cant meet us at Jimmys can meet us in the Food Court inside the mall at about 6:30pm, and we will catch the next showing. Who knows, it might give us time to shop around the mall and such. :) More info, as soon as I can get it.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    If those are our only two choices, I'm voting for LotR. I've heard some not-so-good things about Cold Mountain.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Return of the King gets my vote.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    anything besides what they're showing would be groovy....

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm all for LOTR. That sounds like a plan Riff. 6:30 will be perfect. And Joe, I thought Wampas were immune to human illness? :) Relax, I'm over the contagious part.

7. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Dont matter to me, I havent seen either of them, so It will be new to me either way

8. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    eddie-wan, I was thinking of the others - the (ugh) "humans"....

And Yodie, if you haven't seen either, how do you know it doesn't matter to you??? Maybe in the future it will have. Take a stand, but choose wisely....

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    (waving hand at Yoda in monotone voice) You want to see Lord of the Rings.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, I gotta tell ya, Yoda... if you havent seen LOTR: Return of the King yet, then thats what we are going to see. :) There isnt a choice between the two if LOTR hasnt been seen. :)

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Guess they werent pulling your robe about having it Riff. Its no longer listed at the other cinema. Now if they will just give us a time. My guess is 7 or 7:30.

12. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    LOTR it is, Master Yoda, and Sir Evil, Have Spoken!

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, I apologize about not being able to get times posted today, folks, but I got REALLY busy at work, and didnt have time to do anything otherwise. :( As per the other post, call my cell if you need to find anything out, and we will have a blast tonight!!!

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    The meeting went great, and everyone had a blast! I think we will be hitting the Cinema Grill again, folks! :) Bucket of beer! Yummmmm! Plus, Wayne brought a new fella that could wind up being a new member. Way to go, Yoda! By the way, he was a nice guy. I was glad to have met him. :)

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Yeah, he wasn't the usually sort of scum and villainy we expect to show up at our meetings. What gives Yoda? :)

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Oh you want to see scum and villainy... just wait for our next meeting... muhahahahaha!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

17. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Why? Are Cam and Chris coming? :D

18. M-of-SOG

M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Scum and villainy ? count me in !

19. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Mon-Tay! Whass-up, SOG-style.

20. M-of-SOG

M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    just making my presence known (sort of)

21. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Well, it's about time. You should introduce yourself to the group. Here, I'll get you started.

Hello, my name is Monty, and I'm a geek....

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Hello Monty,
    Welcome we make no rash judgements against anyone here. All are welcome... so let's start by identifing your probl... what do you mean this isn't the court appointed AA meeting... Doh, sorry carry on.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Do I know you? Entropy and Lodreh seem to..... Just curious. :)

24. M-of-SOG

M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    I don't think you do Jediriff, Entropy knows me fairly well. Thats how i got here. Anyhow my name is Monty and i hail from the great land of Gaston NC. Just wanted to let you people know i was here and stop lurking about. And Entropy I only have geekish tendencies. But the very fact that i know you may push me over the edge into true geekdom.

later

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, Entropy has a tendancy to do that. :) Nice to meet you, by the way! When are you going to come to some of our meetings and hang out with us freaks? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.