Rocky M, NC Ok, here we go! NEXT MEETING! :)

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, it's true that you only have geekish tendencies, when it comes to classical geek studies (comics, sci-fi, fantasy, movies, etc.). But in the less traditional areas such as music and food, you are a full-blown geek. And yes, the very fact that you know me may push you over the edge into true geekdom. I have a knack for spotting hidden geekiness and cultivating it.

BTW, when I say Monty is a food geek, I'm not kidding. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend eating Monty's meat. Monty's meat can't be beat.
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I feel no geekier from knowing Entropy, thank you. Joe, on the other hand well, thats another story. :)
    And welcome aboard Monty.
  3. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That's because I work subtly. You only realize my effect on you when it's too late. [face_laugh] Muhahahahahahaha <cough, cough> hahahahahaha! [face_laugh]
  4. M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

I am going to try to make it to the next gathering that you have, if my work schedule will permit it. I had planed on coming to the last one but did not get off work in time. I will be on the look out for the next one and try to plan around it. Looking forward to meeting you all. And as a side note to Entropy, the next project for me to work on is DEEP FRIED CHEESE BURGERS!
  5. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OH. MY. GOD! I am so there. :D
  6. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Sounds..... um, interesting! :D Anyways, I think I am going to set up the next meeting to coincide with the remake of Dawn of the Dead. Dennis and I want to see it badly, and I cant get out but sooo much, and its mid-march, (March 17th, but being a wednesday, I will probably set it up for that Friday) so that sounds like the plan for now. :) I noticed one thing odd about the zombies in the commercial, though.... they RUN!!!???!!! Whats up with that? That really bites. Har har... sorry. :(
  7. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Zombies running... must be one of the former yuppies... I hate those bastages... always running in way too tight shorts and sometimes without a shirt on /puke Uck!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh the pain Riff. GROOOOOAAANNN!!!
  9. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Sorry, sorry... I know it was a bad joke. :(
  10. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OH THE HUMANITY! :_| They've gone and ruined a perfectly bad movie!
  11. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    You hush. It was a very good movie, actually. It DOES have a cult following, ya know. Its better than 13 GHOSTS! So there!
  12. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Never. 13 Ghosts featured some snazzy shades.
  13. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    13 Ghost wasn't that good... come to think of it... I haven't seen a really good horror flick in a long time... a long time.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  14. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm talking about the original 1950's version, not that piece of offal they put out a few years ago.
  15. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think I've seen the original but after the remake I'm not sure I want to... Is it in color? I have a hard time watching B&W pictures...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  16. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Nope. Black and white.
  17. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Original "Carnival of Souls" (NOT the remake) is better than original 13 Ghosts.... creepy...
  18. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds very interesting... I always loved a good carnival...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  19. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    The original 13 is even more painful to watch. I was laughing the whole time, because of their reactions. Actually, that was kind of funny. :) It depends on your cup of tea....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.