Ok, here's the Million $ question. Do we want the main Logo on just the front or the back? Take your

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 28, 2002.

?

Ok, here's the Million $ question. Do we want the main Logo on just the front or the back? Take your

Poll closed Jun 4, 2002.
To have the Logo on just the front? 2 vote(s) 14.3%
To have the logo on the back and a smaller logo on the front left breast area? 12 vote(s) 85.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Also, to have names put on the shirt would make them more expensive. They charge by the letter, and I have seen some of your names. Whew!!!!! Just like mine, it would break my bank. ;) I will not know an exact price until we have settled this dispute. I am sending two Jedi's to settle it. ;) So once the dispute is done, I will get a price for the shirts.
  3. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are these two jedi's using "aggressive negotiations" to settle this dispute?
  4. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    If I understood LDV correctly they can?t because their lightsabers are on backorder. [face_laugh] ;)
  5. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really like the logo on the back with something on the front. If it ended up too expensive, we could just make them all the same, with our group name or something.

... or better yet! Let's put my username on allllll of them!! :D :D :D I'll be famous!
  6. Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Master

star 1
    the two-logo idea sounds good! Somewill will post a message when the sgirts are ready right?

"i love democracy"
  7. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    boy crutag - you ain't kidding when you say back order!!! 6 right now!!!

And I am doing one in gold too for my nephew.
  8. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    maybe we could put a spiffy X-Wing thingy on the front, or something.
  9. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    so, since i answered the question, are you gonna give me a million bucks? ;)
  10. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I love the second idea. Since I'll be in Sac Valley soon, can I get one? ;) Maybe I'll break out the PuffyPaints and put my screenname on mine. The Force is not with the postal service.
  11. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I say the second one, too. And I don't think we really need anything else on front.
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry, at the meeting Saturday, we all agreed on the logo, but to have a smaller one on the front is why I am having the poll taken right now. The logo will not be changed. So, from the looks of the poll, I will call my friend tomorrow and ask about having the logo on the front and get an estimated cost.

And btw Elvish sorry you don't get the million. Ya weren't there silly. ;) LOL

ALSO

If everyone could PM with the t-shirt size and how many you want, I would appreciate that. That way, I don't have to search all over the threads looking for everyones sizes. A few of you already have, and I appreciatate that. So if you could PM me with sizes and how many, again, it would be most helpful.
  13. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm going to wait and hear a price, if that's okay. If they're cheap, I'll want a whole bunch. If they're moderately priced, I'll just want a few.
    ...or do you need to know how many in order to figure out the price?? ?[face_plain]
  14. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whew! (wipes brow) Haggling a price is getting tough! LOL just kidding. I am waiting until the poll closes before I start haggling a price for the shirts. But don't worry, my friend will give us the best deal he can. And from what I have seen so far, it looks as if I have at least 15 shirts ordered to enter into negotiations with. ;)
  15. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    wait, so do you need to know how many shirts we're getting before you know the price? I was waiting to find out the price before determining if I wanted a shirt.
  16. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Nooooooooooooo, he will give us the same deal, whether it's 2 t-shirts or 100 t-shirts. He is doing this because our families and particularly him I have been friends since childhood.
  17. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    LDV - the man with the plan....and the connections :D
  18. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  19. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok..........the votes are in. And now I will start the discussions. ;)
  20. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  21. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Patience, my young Padawan ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.