Ok I have not been abel to get a hold of Mike but I want to have a meeting and I have to give Linda a weeks notece and I have to have a meeting before the desert trip because that will be are secont meeting. Linda has told me she can drive up for the first and therd one. Sooooo My Gandparents (in Yucaipa) said it would be fine to have it at there house, its not as cool as Mikes but I am sure u guys are just as antsee to get this thing started as much as I am. So with that said can everyone make it next Sunday? and if u can what time would be most convenet for u? And if buy some meracil I do get a hold of mike before the meeting I will call everyone who was planing on atanding and give you his address insted. But as of right now I would like to have it this coming sunday, that being March 1st at my Grandparents house. Now I have to put a reqwest today if I want it to be sunday so please get back to me today or we will have to wate another week. Inless everyone can do a meeting that is dering a weekday?