OK, i just have to say 1 thing cause im kinda jealous

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by DarthBanky1, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBanky1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK, here goes my rant, the other night, actually tuesday at 12:01am, i met this guy at the Wal mart in bedford, was anyone else ther at that time? Anyways, this guy was pretty cool, he told me he worked at creative concepts? i think and was setting up the charity screening and told me about it. Well, he was there with this HOT chick, he was married but she didnt have a wedding ring on so i cant figure out if it was sister, or wife. My point is that, that if she IS his wife, then that is cool as **** cause she was all into buying al the toys and stuff, and i had to work my a$$ off and begged my fiancee to let me take 50 bucks outa the accnt to buy some. If its his wife, like i said , im jealous, if its his sister, man, hook a guy up cause im thinking my fiancee wont make it to AOTC. SNOOGANS!!

ok, end of ranting, these arent the droids your loking for, move along.
    Hobby
  2. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Yep, a woman who can appreciate her man's interests and be supportive (even if she thinks they're silly) is truly a treasure worth hunting for--we may play with all the action figures in the store, but the ladies know who we're coming home to ;)

P.S.--watch the language, Banky. Not my rules, but I understand 'em and have to enforce 'em, thanks!
  3. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    When I was buying toys, it was only women in the SW aisle. (women=2, but still) Some casual boys came in and were uber clueless as to the workings of the SW universe.

There are a ton of SW female fans out there. We're just hard to find sometimes because we get scared when some doofus says, "You're kinda pretty for a Star Wars fan" or "Hey, what's your room number."

As for the profanity, if Han used, it's okay by me, otherwise it is questionable.

:)
  4. DarthBanky1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry Nabooty_call, ill try to watch it in the future. Thanks for the warning though.
    Snoogans

Hobby
  5. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Speaking as a woman, I love that my husband thinks it's absolutely adorable I'm into SW and is the one that encourages me to continue collecting (not that it takes much). It's not that he's not into SW, but I'm the bigger fan I guess you could say :D

I do understand when the funds aren't there tho' (like right now)... he'll make it up to me when we have a lot more in the bank (and maybe some of those figs're on sale! LOL). Good luck to you, Darth Banky... you'll just have to be patient and you will both learn to work together to support each other's interests :D That's what it's all about.. (my hubby has interests I'm not really into but I know they're important to him so I try to support him as much as possible) - but I'm sure you know this already. It is hard to not buy up everything in sight, even if you can't really afford to. :) Take care and MTFBWY both! :)
  6. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you gotta find a woman who at least doesn't call you a starwars geek to her friends!

My fiancée actually pushed me into buying more than I had planned. I was planning on getting the 12" Clonetrooper and the Jango guns (gotta use'em for the costume!) She ended up with me buying R2, Jango and the pistols. Then, when I was ready to go home, she suggested we go across the street to K-Mart, where I got my 12" Clone trooper! heheh...

When asked by my partners (co-workers) if she is into it like I am, I tell them, "No, but she appreciates it and nourishes me." That's the best I can describe it, she nourishes my devotion to Star Wars. I'm actually kind of glad she isn't into it as much as I am, because that might be scary and a bit weird.
  7. Darth_Snoogans Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's been my experience that most of the beautiful women I know are COMPLETE Star Wars freaks. They totally dig it but they're not all gung ho on the surface as guys are about it. My special little lady is a HUGE Star Wars freak. It's what...(sniff)...got us together. ;-) Trust me guys...the ladies loooooove the Wookie.
  8. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Knight

star 1
    interestingly enough the comment "the ladies loooooove the Wookie. " is quite true from what i've been able to see...i personally love the wookie (have since before i can even remember) and i had a friend one time who didn't really even like star wars but she loved chewie....also something else that most women love in star wars are the ewoks cause they're just so dern cute....then you've got the weirdos like me who love bounty hunters along with all the other stuff...don't ask me why....
  9. Darth_Snoogans Jedi Knight

star 1
    I, personally, always had a thing for Leia in the slave costume. Ya think anyone else felt that way? hehehehehe
  10. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    No Snoogans, I think you may be alone in that one.... ;)

ps- did I mention my topless slave-leia action fig??
  11. Darth_Snoogans Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, you did. And I hate to say this in a public forum...but that's something I GOTTA SEE!
  12. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    BREAST.ACTION FIGURE.EVER. :cool:

13. Darth_Snoogans Jedi Knight

star 1
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, curse you, Nabooty Call. Because of your unexpected humor, my desk is now covered in chocolate milk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.