W.VA OK. I'm here. How do I proceed?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TieDyeWookie, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I've found my way onto your message board and I would like to proceed to more interactions. How do I do so? You message board is a bit confusing. Apparantly I need a sponser. Like AA or what? Please someone help me out as I appear to be lost.
  2. Dotanis Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sponser? To my knowledge you need no such thing. You are here already and welcome. =)

-Dot
  3. -Fettish- Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sponser? Nope, never heard of needing a sponser.

Anyway, welcome! :D Glad you found your way here!

:)
  4. Wraith_wolf Jedi Youngling

Mainly would just need to attend a few meeting with us to become a full member, other than that, welcome to the family! =)
  5. TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Does flashing my official Star Wars fan club membership card get me anything special :)

Well, now that I'm here. I'm a huge Star Wars fan or I would not be here. I have a huge SW collection including a life-size Han Solo in Carbonite movie prop replica.

I need to rent 2 bedroom apartments just to fit my collection. I have that much stuff.

Been a fan since I saw episode IV at the tender age of 7. My parents took me and I was hooked from then on.

I'd like to know about any meetings that may be around and what goes on at such meetings. I don't know where I read something about needing a sponser. I read it somewhere. Maybe it wasn't this board. I don't know now, I was half asleep when I was lurking last night.

Anyway, would love to hear from everyone on the boards here.

Bryan
  6. Zoomer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey Tye Dye!!

You and I must be close in age..(I was 7 when I saw EP4 too). Like you i have a pretty large collection too. Most of my stuff is packed away at my parents, because I have no room to store it at home. I don't have anything as cool as that Han Solo in carbonite though. That I'd like to see.

Zoomer
  7. billowney Jedi Youngling

I was six when it came out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.