main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok, is this harrassment or just completely normal

Discussion in 'Communications' started by beezel26, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    http://boards.theforce.net/your_jedi_council_community/b10008/31823303/p1/?54

Why not say Shut Up, or is not polite.

Sorry but is it completely normal for a former administrator to attack a user and tell him to shut up instead of commenting on his words?

Rules of the Jedi Council Forums
    6. Baiting or intentionally stirring up other users isn't allowed. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person. Threads with no purpose other than flaming, subtle or otherwise, will be closed It's important to remember, however, that a person disagreeing with your opinion is *not* trolling. Try to keep it civil even if you're sure the other person is wrong

I am sorry but any former moderator or administrator that can't follow the same rules they themselves banned others for shouldn't have colors or any special treatment for that matter. He wasn't even conversing with me or others before he told me to shut up. He apparently only likes those who share his opinion. What went wrong with a former senate moderator who can't appreciate a different opinion? What happened to respect for all users. I thought we were all equal or is it only some users are more equal then others.

If you have a complaint about a user or the moderating of a certain forum, you can use the PM system,

2. block

block Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2004
    I think it's completely normal to feel the urge to tell you to be quiet. At least he said it nicely.

Furthermore, as brought to light by my good friend, Master_Jacen:

8. Do not attempt to correct a poster as if you were a Moderator. Being helpful is fine and community is encouraged, but if you have a problem with a post, contact a Moderator via PM rather than attempting to "fix" the situation yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.