main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Ok its official (-Oola-) is way hotter than Natalie Portman

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Dave_Smogcrawler, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Oh man...I haven't seen her and her sister in ages. They were like 30 min late. I was standing there waiting for them at the train station I was there like an hour early...it was a long wait.

I was standing there, leaning on my left leg then right leg then left leg then right leg then left leg then I was jumping up and down and then dancing around and then running around in circle and it wasnt even time for them to be there yet.

When it was finally time they didnt arrive so I went back to doing that again twice as fast. People were staring so I stop briefly. So here I was waiting for a hug that never came. Stuffing my face with a cone of soft-serve. My persistent cry of huggy wuggy was muted to soft and not so excited Biddy? where are you?

Then they arrive it was a bit far and my glass was a bit foggy so I didnt get a clear picture. Bridie!!! I call out but they didn't here me the first time so I call out again and she did. Then they walk up to me and I nearly fell on my butt. All my thoughts and conversation jump right out of the window. Blonde Ponytail, tank top, short shorts and knee high boots... I was in heaven....

I couldnt talk or say a word for a few minute. Of course being the talker I am I became the spitfire I usually am but my eyes kept straying to her beautiful white legs...

Then after she finish eating chocolate bar she gave me a hug... I felt like I should have just grab hold of her heave her over my shoulder then run off into the sunset.

Then we went to the bookshops we went up the escalator weeeeeeeeeee!!!! I was standing right behind her so it felt like when we went up very much like I was ascending toward the heavens...

I was at a personal high...and then when we had a lil philosophical discussion Bridie was at well her normal mode (loud) the guy next to us, I think was a lil drunk, thought she was arguing with me. And he said something along the line of chill out its nearly christmas just **** him and get over it.

Man people thought we were a couple I was so happy...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Ok weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

2. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Thanks for shareing that little tid bit with us, I'm sure we will all sleep so much better now.

3. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    The funniest thing is I thought they were a couple as I was reading it.

Maybe you should let this girl know you feel this way Dave. I don't know how wise it is to post unrequited love stories. They are very attractive pay out fuel.

4. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Maybe he already has, either way I'm sure he will share it with the rest of us.

5. Dave_Smogcrawler

Apr 12, 2002
    I already told her like must be up to 50 or so times now lalalalalalala

I told her that as well when we were there.

I also asked her to marry me again she still said no, didn't stop me from asking it again though...will keep going to ask till 120. If she doesn't marry me then I'll simply just carked it.

6. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    See, told you he would.

7. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    That was so very sad. I truly feel embarassed for you.

8. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I too know the pain of an unwanted marriage proposal :( I asked a little fellow to marry me :( and he cruely turned me down :( (you know who you are). Sure, I was only after his real estate, but at least I'm honest, which is more than you can say for most gold diggers :( .

9. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Buger huh.

10. -luigi-

-luigi- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries :p

11. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Is that right.

12. -luigi-

-luigi- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    yes, yes it is

13. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    I thought girls were only allowed to propose on a leap year...

14. Dave_Smogcrawler

Apr 12, 2002
    Oh I didn't feel bad I'll just keep asking until said age like I said then I'll simply just carked it.

15. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Word of the wise, move on.

16. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I have to agree with Otter, as there are many fish in the sea out there apparently..

However, think of the pros and cons, Dave Smogcrawler.......

Yes, I dare you to use cold, hard logic..............

17. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    That's right, buy the puppy in the window it could be your last chance.

18. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Fron a girl's point of view. Stop asking. It's disturbing if you aren't interested and she's already said no at least once so she isn't interested in getting married (to you). If you have to ask again make it like in a year or so and don't just lean over to her on the bus one day and ask. Make a big thing of it.

Oh and yes I have been asked for my hand in marriage. The guy who asked me had only been my boyfriend for three hours or so. Needless to say I broke up with him pretty quick after that.

Kithera

19. Dave_Smogcrawler

Apr 12, 2002
    that logic will only work if the girl is normal...she is a gemini

20. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    You people baffle me, especially Kit and Dave_Smogcrawler ;)

What you are doing defies all logic, when instead you could be concentrating on getting more wealth [face_devil]

21. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Dude, I'm a Gemini too! :p

Why do we baffle you so Nyder? Because we live for love and romance rather then money and material reward? :p

Kithera

22. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Ignore him, he hasn't discoverd the real meaning to life yet.

23. Dave_Smogcrawler

Apr 12, 2002
    Well she said it doesn't bother her...so I will keep doing it until she said for me to stop...I am a Taurus I am more romantic than you Kit...hahahahahaha

24. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    So you say, but how can you prove it?

25. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    He can't.

Because it's all make believe :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.