1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Hou, TX ok let's narrow this down, which of these dates works for you?Vote for the earliest one that you can

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by goldbubbly, Apr 15, 2002.

?

ok let's narrow this down, which of these dates works for you?Vote for the earliest one that you can

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
April 27th 7 vote(s) 63.6%
April 28th 2 vote(s) 18.2%
May 4th 0 vote(s) 0.0%
May 5th 2 vote(s) 18.2%
None of these, we need to move it even later 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldbubbly Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
  3. DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling

star 1
    voted, now where are we thinking of having it???
  4. goldbubbly Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmmm we need 8 for an official meeting...whichever one of these dates to get to it first we will hold our meeting on...or at least I think we should...

It is possible to have a second meeting on another day as well...
  5. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    I voted for May 5th (which I actually meant May 4th, but anyway). But I've come to realize that I can probably make it next weekend. So, that's cool with me.

This isn't going to be easy, is it? How many people do we have, including people's friends, family, etc?

It looks like next weekend is best for everyone. So, which day and where?
  6. goldbubbly Jedi Master

star 4
    so that means actually 5 for the 27th...and i used a sock to up that date to include my dad...plus one or two more friends that's 7...i don't know if my sis voted or not though. I'll have to ask. If she didn't, then we should have enough. I think we should have another meeting the next weekend or weekend after that for those who can't attend this weekend...and just to have a second meeting....we need more involvement...
  7. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    Agreed.

So, if everyone who said so comes, we'll be cool with the 8.
  8. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    The poll question was: Vote for the earliest one that you can

Soo...does this mean that the folks who voted for the 27th can also make the 28th?
  9. Quarantine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes I voted. Any day is fine with me considering I have no life. [face_plain]

But i'm looking forward to this meeting whenever it is.
  10. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    Alright, so, is this the extent of the people going to vote? How long did you leave the poll open, goldbubbly?

Are we pretty settled on next weekend, April 26-28? I would imagine so, considering the responses.

So, now we need to pick which date...Saturday, the 27th, or Sunday, the 28th. Then, we can start planning the actual meeting.

:)
  11. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

star 6
    Great! Meeting for what now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.