main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON OK!!!...Lets try this again...Our next activity?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    What is the best day or weekend for everyone in the club to get together to have its next club activity?

I want:
    1.) A suggested date.
    and
    2.) A suggested activity.

We are also looking at having another club meeting with our next scheduled activity.

2. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    I suggest a movie.
    and
    I am free any day but the 23rd of February.

3. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    What's everyone doing this weekend? Maybe we could have a movie night somewhere.

4. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    It would be better to not have anything on that Feb 22 weekend because starting feb 15 i am going home to Oakville for reading week and it will be hard to get back before feb 25 (when it's done); however, if I miss it I miss it and if you guys do something march break i will be around then, or i could see people at a sat skating session. as for the activity anything's fine by me.

5. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I agree, the 22nd weekend I will be away till Sunday at camp, and so will Eryn, Mallory, Laurie and Brian....so I don't that weekend's any good.

6. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Yes! Yes! Nick, something THIS weekend!!!
    Skating is still good on Saturday (I missed it last week :_|), then maybe a movie afterwards????
    Last week, Graeme, Nick, Eryn, Mal and me were thinkin about tobogganing, but then Mal was sick.....how about this weekend???? YJN tobogganing would be a blast, it's cheap....and it's the only thing this lousy snow is good for!!!

7. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    OMG! Something this weekend?! I actually think I'm free this weekend. Don't own skates but I suppose I could be the official water boy or something. A movie is ok but is there anything worth seeing other than LOTR? As always my house is available if that floats anyones landspeeder.

8. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    We do the skating every week!
    (I assume that is a normal thing now.)

I'm looking for another suggestion!!! (Tobogganing was good, only we need snow for that.)

Something withing the week or weekend around the 23rd or after. The reason for this is because the club needs to be updated on our coming charity event, so we need to have another club meeting. (And no we can't have the meeting this weekend, nothing is prepared, and I am still waiting for one phone call.)

I would like to have a minimum of a weeks notice so that an email can de sent out and I can post it in the FF News.

Is Tuesday February 26th for a movie/meeting good for everyone?
    It's cheap night at the movies.

9. dreamweaver_YJN

Oct 9, 2001
    Skating as usual on Saturday and maybe something after, like 'bogganing' if there's snow sounds great...... :)
    ...and nice if we see Mark, btw

Movie and meeting on Tuesday, Feb.26th sounds great too!!! Count me in!!!! (and Eryn and Mal) :D

10. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    that sounds like a good day-I have band till 8:30 so I may miss the meeting but i'd come after if the movie was at 9 or something

11. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    How about Bowling????

I know there was an intrest in that too.

12. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Im free, as far as i know Saturday, So anything that day. I liked movie night at Marks last time, And seeing everyone again would be great!

Laters!

Shaden

13. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Well, I don't know when I'm free. But it really all depends on if my parents are free, or if Jason's going. lol.
    So, schedule things whenever you want, I'll come if I can.

14. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I suggest a nice game o' football. European or North American.

15. Fanboy_Solo

Oct 7, 2001
    Mark, are you suggesting the movie night would be at your place? Because that was a lot of fun last time. It's cheaper and it's much more personal.

But is it agreed that there can be nothing the weekend of the 22nd to 24th??

Also, I don't know if we should do ANOTHER sports event right now. Bowling and Football are 2 things I'm not too good at.

16. dreamweaver_YJN

Oct 9, 2001
    Hey I know...MUD WRESTLING!!!!!!!
    It's almost like football, but you don't have to know any rules!!!!!!!

17. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Actually, I heard my friends talking yesterday about a mud wrestling event in Port Dalhousie...

18. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    I just emailed Mark about his offer to go to his place for another meeting/games/movie night.

I'll let everyone know what the outcome is as soon as he replies.

I think it's safe to say, "...that would be a good time again", considering the amount of fun we had last time.

19. Fanboy_Solo

Oct 7, 2001
    Is it possible to have anything this weekend?

20. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Well the usual skating is still the plan.

21. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Ok well I have no idea about dates we can do these things, but these are what I came up with.

-Swimming, we could fine an indoor pool, there is prolly one in St. Kits, right?
    -Sugar Bush, Is not expensive, and no Chris, not that sugar bush....
    -Laser tag is still an Idea, $7 a game or 2 for $12, and I think there is a group rate... I'll find out for ya. And since its in hamilton, maybe we can talk TFF into comming! :D

So thats what I came up with, also when it gets dryer, we can do a Hike up the mountain in Grimsby and have a picnic at the top or something :D Just a thought. Laters Guys!

Shaden

22. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I have a little suggestion...

Peterborough (also known as the kawarthas) has the best fishing around... lol... and well... maybe yjn should plan a camping trip in the summer ;)

lol, sorry, i just had to suggest it... doesnt hurt to try.

23. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    Hey, how about that glow-in-the-dark mini putt again sometime? A certain someone won a free pass........ :D

24. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    *says in a british accent* oh, piss off graeme! LOL. (sorry, had to put the british accent thing cuz I just love it when spike on buffy says "piss off").

But yeah, mini putt again seems cool. I may suck, but I like it. And that glow-in-the-dark place was so cool (I've never been there before).

25. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    It appears Chris is considering swimming at Brock....that'd be sweet! And you just know I'd have a banner to go with that!

Hey, I also just remembered Peaks Rock climbing....I can find out the prices if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.