main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OK- Let's try this again...

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey everyone. My deepest apologies for my lack of involvement over the last little while, but things have been very crazy. Between the schedule change (readjusting back to a day schedule), the web design thing, and the joys of impending fatherhood, I've not had much time to myself for any real social activities. However, things are looking up on that note.
    An update on the Sean-Spawn scenario:
    We went to the doctor on Thursday and we got our due date, which is going to be April 20th. We also know that we're going to have a boy. Needless to say, I'm getting very excited. I'm hoping to make it to our movie night if things go as planned. Now that I'm on a fairly normal schedule, these things should no longer be a problem. Also, for all you sci-fi geeks, I'm planning on having a Farscape marathon this next week at my place (I have every episode). So I extend to all of you an invitation and hope to see you there. Chances are, we'll do it Wednesday, but I will have all the details shortly. Hope to see you all soon! Contrary to what you may think, I have missed you guys...

2. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    congrats on the baby. and i'm sure we're all glad to see u, i know i am.

todd

3. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Thanks a bunch. Hope I can catch up with you guys!

4. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I might be able to come to your Farscape marathon. I will try to call you before next Wednesday. One thing though, when is a good time to get in touch with you?

5. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    I work Friday through Monday from 7 am to 5:30 pm. So anytime in the evenings is good, and all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

6. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    We've all missed you too Sean. See what you can do about coming to the interactive night.

7. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Shouldn't be a problem. I fully intend to be there. Word.

8. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Just HOW long does it take to watch every episode of Farscape (I've never seen it...d'oh!)

9. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    I've got 77 episodes (which is all thats available for now). They will be finishing up the series in January with the final 11 episodes. So you figure about an hour for each one, it takes a LONG time.

10. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I foresee several cases of serious numb-bum before the night is through...

11. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Hehe... We only made it through about 8 of them before we decided to call it a night, but I'd really like to do it again. We had a good time and it's a great show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.