main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OK, let's try to tie all of this up...

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by Kevin Villars, Jul 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Villars

Kevin Villars Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2000
    I've been on & off these star wars boards for a couple of years now & I just heard about this little New Orleans section so I had to get back in touch. I was also one of the guys who waited in line for 6 days for Episode I tickets and it was at that time that a few of us started thinking about making a movie. We got together, penned out a script, I bought a digital camera, jacked up my computer stuff, & we were ready to go. I used my kids to make 3 little 1 minute movies called Jedi Jr. so we could practice effects & editing & stuff like that. The script we wrote is called "The Jedi Within". It's very original compared to the other fan films out there. Our only problem was actors. The script called for 6 actors & when we found the actors, it was hell trying to get them all in the same place at the same time. We changed an actor here & changed an actor there & then I realized that this wouldn't ever get done unless we had 6 actors that loved Star Wars & loved the idea of being in a fan film. Now that I'm seeing all of these Loisiana people talking about Star Wars, I'm starting to get excited again. So what do you guys think? Check out my web site at http://www.kevinvillars.com You can download the 3 Jedi Jr movies, & look at a character trailer we made for the lead role of "The Jedi Within", it won't make any sense until you know what the plot is. If you're inerested, please email me, kevin@kevinvillars.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.