main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ok... re-did my saber duel (and re-hosted it)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by _Vengeance_, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    ok, i hope to god it worked this time... anyways, i think i upped the sound too much so u might want to turn the sound down a bit ;)

anyways, here it is, its about 2 megs, in quicktime format, plz comment!

Clickie

EDIT: Ok, anyone know how i can fix this "remote linking" crap angelfire keeps throwing out there? Because everytime i post this duel, angelfire gets retarded about it... anyone know whats up?

2. ucahg

ucahg Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2002
    If you drag the link into the address bar, or copy and paste it, it will work. You need to get to the page without sending the HTTP redirect along with the request, and those are two methods of doing so.

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Link to an .html document with the download/viewing link on it...

That way Angelfire will be fooled... :)

Indy

Oh, and it looks good, the saber glows are a bit too bright and big, but the flashes looked pretty good. How did you do the force push? Just jumping backwards or did you modify the film?

4. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yeah, that's what i was thinking about the glows, i got a little blur happy in photoshop and they just came out... big. For the force push, I just just jumped backwards, then just started the next clip with me getting up a couple of feet back.

To the download page where the fight is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.