main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Ok the Inland Empire's first meeting (Remamber size matters not)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok, I know most of us already know all this but the first officel meeting is on Sunday out in the Dune sea. (I really could not have asked for a better pleas to have the first meeting)

I know were are not many yet but we will be. reamember we have over 500 houndred postes in less then two weeks and thats not bad for a new Fan Force that just got stared.

SO if you are going to attend this meeting please check in here, even if the meeting has already taking pleace still check in so we know how many attended the very first Inland Empire Meeting.

2. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    I'd come if I wasn't so far away.... I'll be there in spirit (and I'll give Court permission to speak for me if need be, as she usually knows what I'd say to whatever's brought up - don't abuse the privilege, Courtney!!!)

3. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    wow thats a lot of power you've given her! be careful this could be scary hehe i know you know court best tho :)

4. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Yeah... it is kind of scary. I suppose I'll just have to trust her (AAAUUUGGHHH!!! - j/k, Frohike!)

5. Rouge_Granger

Rouge_Granger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    Yeah, I love you too, Blender Boy! As for the meeting, I made your opinions known! :D

6. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I'll get to work on that Logo...IE right? the way I described it? sound good? I'll see what I can do. Also, we need someone to create a banner for the IE board. Like the SD one. That's be cool. Anakin, we need to use some of those pics from the Apprentice Adept series, the ones of you and Cendel.

7. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    yeah, you got it IE

8. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    I was there your worshipfulness

9. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo was there o great one :D

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I wasn't sure where to post the first draft of the logo/icon , but here it is:

[image=http://images2.fotki.com/v21/photos/4/42811/150029/IEsymbol-vi.jpg]

Of course you will have to put Inland Empire FanForce on there somewhere, and resize it to icon size. (Click on the image to see it full size)

11. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Yeah, we can put IE FF on the bottom

12. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    yeah, we were planning on putting Inland Empire FanForce down at the bottom, underneath the logo, in the original outcast font.........easier said than done however.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.