Colum, OH OK, time to get back to basics! LoL

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthFloyd, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok everyone, sorry for the lack of posting lately. I know we at IHN have been discussing the future of JKOC (at least as far as we are concerned), and I know that I am completely up for getting things rolling again. Granted, we've been busy with the cast and all, but we do miss all of you who aren't involved, and I have heard some rumblings of people wanting to join. Therefore, I state we try to figure out when a meeting would work soon. Lets get things going again! I miss it too much to let it fall to the wayside completely!

When works for all of you? I was thinking a Sat night after we podcast, so that we are mostly all free. Does this work anytime soon for anyone else?
  2. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And you have to keep things going just in case I can make it out there in November. [face_mischief]
  3. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
  4. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If you thought Carol was bad... Just wait until you meet the crazy broad that actually runs the X-Wing Project. :D [face_devil]
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Awww...man, we're gonna have to have "All-Ohio" the reunion tour:

[image=http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200708/r168055_627020.jpg]

Look what it did for "Diamond Dave" :D
  6. SnubfighterKnight-06 Jedi Knight

star 1
    All Ohio?

Hello and greetings. New here, and looking to see who may be in my area. Im In NW Ohio, but I also have several like minded friends in Columbus, so I thought I would say hello also.

7. evildeadjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Columbus ohio here where is everyone?
  8. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in Columbus, but originally from the NW Ohio area. Where you from Snubfighter?

Saturday nights should work for me since I usually work Saturday mornings...that's if they don't change my schedule on me.
  9. evildeadjedi Jedi Master

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.